Chapter 4 (Recovery..but still not okay)

It has been over 5 weeks since I last saw or talked to Jackson. I got over what he did, but just thinking and reliving that memory made me think how hurt I was. *Oooo Im about to divvvee innn*

I look at my phone and it reads Jackson... I took a deep breathe and then answered it.

(Phone Convo)

Me: Hello... Jackson

Jackson: Cara listen to me can I please have 5 minutes at least..

Me: Start talking because I can't waste time with people who hurt me..

Jackson: Look raven was my ex-girlfriend.. I was coming out of the bathroom in my room and next thing I know she was there trying to kiss me and you walked in.. please let me see you... I miss you so much.

Me: Jackson ... i don't know,

Jackson: I'll come over tonight and make it up to you.. I promise Cara.. I love you

Me: I'll see you later Jackson.. *Phone Clicks*

I just sat back and breathed and went back to my school work. My teachers said I've been doing so well that they gave all of the work ahead of time and I finished it.

I don't know what to do right now.

As the day went on I had already changed into some more beautiful clothes but still simples.. I heard that knock on the door and I went to open it...there was Jackson.. I led him in and we both sat on the couch I sat on the other end because I didn't want to be too close to him. It just wasn't right how I felt for him but he hurt me so badly.