Friend request

Natalie
Nat looked over to the kitchen, where she saw Lottie and Laura lee standing by the counter. What were doing together? Not that it mattered, Nat didn't care, It was just that she hated Lottie so much and didn't want her to rub off on Laura Lee.

Nat had always been protective of Laura Lee, when they were in high school. Nats always looked after her if kids were being dicks. So seeing her talk to Lottie was really pissing her off.

Eventually everyone started leaving until after a while it was just the four roommates left. They all sat on the couch squashed together, finishing off the last few cans of beer.
"So, LL I saw you talking to Lottie, what happened?"
Asked Shauna
Laura lee blushed
"We're going to go get dinner"
"Oooooooo" laughed Van
They were going on a date? Something about that just didn't sit right with Nat, almost as if she felt a pit in her stomach, before she could stop herself she was talking.
"No, you can't"
"Did you like your kiss a little too much?" Teased Van
"Ew no, I just- I mean-" Nat stuttered
"If you like her I'll cancel" said LL
"No I hate her, it's just that-" Nat stopped and thought for a second
"I heard Lacey saying that she still liked Lottie" said Nat
"Since when did that matter if Lottie doesn't like her back?" Asked Tai
"Lottie does like her back, they uh kissed, before leaving" said Nat
"Oh" Laura lee frowned
"I just don't think she's good for you!" Suggested Nat
"Yeah, I guess your right"  said LL looking disappointed
Van gave Nat a look but she ignored it.
The rest of the night was slightly awkward but apart from that it was fine, LL got Lottie's number and told her that she had to cancel then the girls ordered a pizza then all went to their own rooms to get some sleep.

Nat lay in bed about to doze off when her phone buzzed, she turned over and grabbed it off of the bed side table. It was a friend request on insta

x.Lottie.M.x wants to follow you

Nat rolled her eyes, why did Lottie want to follow her? She was half considering blocking her but unfortunately her curiosity got the best of her and she pressed accept.

Nat clicked on Lottie's profile and scrolled down to look at her pictures. Most of them were of food and pictures from the various places she visited. A couple were of Lottie, Nat stopped and clicked on a picture of Lottie wearing a black bikini standing on a beach. She was just about to click off when she accidentally liked it. Shit. She tried to unlike it but apparently she wasn't fast enough as a message popped up at the top of her screen.

x.Lottie.M.x- didn't know you liked me that much 😉
Natal1e.S.21- oh piss off, it was an accident
x.Lottie.M.x- yeah, so was tripping you up but your to stubborn to accept that
Natal1e.S.21- fuck you
x.Lottie.M.x- you wish
Nat wasn't going to let Lottie win this
Natal1e.S.21-what if I do?

Lottie kept showing as typing but didn't reply, which was better for Nat, she was done talking to this girl for today. That was untill her phone buzzed again, alerting her to Lottie's response. She knew she shouldn't look and should instead get some sleep but she couldn't help herself.

x.Lottie.M.x- then text me a time and I'll be there 🤭

Shit, how could she respond to that, and why did she sorta wish it was real? No, it was probably just her wanting revenge back on Lottie. Nat thought of a possible response, she couldn't back out now.

Natal1e.S.21- ok, princess
x.Lottie.M.x- Bitch

There it was, She won. Pleased she turned her phone off and headed to sleep. Nat was so not ready to deal with Lottie tomorrow.

Notes: a bit of a shorter chapter but I hope you still liked it! Next chapter should be back to normal <3