First dates and fist fights

Lottie
The next day, while Lottie was too hungover to go to classes, she started moving her stuff into the apartment. Her dad hired a same day moving company to move her furniture from her room back at her parents house.

Around lunch her hangover was settling and everything was in the room and Lottie was just setting everything up, she pushed her bed up in the corner, just like Nat's but on the other side of the room. With some help from the movers all of the furniture was set up in the room and all that was left were the boxes of her stuff and clothes. Just then LL knocked on the door before coming in.
"Hey, need some help unpacking your stuff?
"Yeah, that would be great" smiled Lottie.

LL was really nice, Lottie found herself smiling at her. They were almost done when Laura lee walked up to Lottie.
"So, what's up with you and Nat?" Asked LL
"What do you mean?" Asked Lottie
"Like, you guys seemed pretty close last night"
"Ew, no, nothing, I literally Hate her" Lottie tried to mean it, but Nat was really nice to her, and pretty, and- no- no, she hated her.
Laura led smiled
"In that case, would you want to maybe go out later, like on a date?"
"Uh- yeah, sure" replied Lottie
"Ok great!" LL grinned

Natalie
Nat and Van walked to the changing room, Van was complaining about how tired she was and Nat tried to listen, she really did, but she was still so mad.

When they got to the changing room Lacey was nowhere to be seen, everyone got changed and headed out to the pitch.
"Huddle round girls" shouted their coach 
"Does anyone know where Laura Lee, Lottie or Lacey are?" He asked, looking around
"Lottie's sick" said Nat
Coach nodded
"And the others?"
No one spoke.

Everyone started warming up when LL came running out of the locker room.
"Sorry I'm late, I was helping Lottie" she shouted
"It's ok, warm up with the others" shouted their coach.
After they warmed and started doing some drills it was Lacey's turn to run out of the locker room. By then everyone was on a water break so Lacey headed over to them.
"Where's Lottie?" She asked.
Something about that pissed her off.
"SHES NOT FUCKING HERE" shouted Nat
"Calm down, I was just asking"
"Is that what you expected Lottie to do when you fucking left her alone drunk?" Spat the shorter girl
"Oh my god, she was fine" sighed Lacey
"BULLSHIT, SHE WAS NOT FINE" shouted Nat
"Bitch, calm down"
Pure anger overcame Nat as she swung at Lacey. Everything was a blur. She shoved Lacey to the ground and felt a sharp pain across her cheek. Nat just kept hitting until she was pulled of by Jackie.
"GIRLS STOP" she shouted
"OK, THATS IT, PRACTICE IS OVER"
Van dragged Nat back to the apartment in silence.
Nat angrily pulled away when they arrived and stormed off to her room to see it completely different, all her stuff was moved neatly to one side and Lottie was sat on the new bed. Nat was too fed up to say anything and instead sat down on her own bed.

Lottie's eyes traced the bruise on Nats face
"Should've seen the other girl"
"What happened?" Asked Lottie
"Why do you care? Sneered Nat
"Answer the question Nat"
"I got in a fight"
"With who?"
"Lacey" mumbled Nat
"What, why?"
"She fucking left you Lottie"
The taller girl walked over to Nat and sat down next to her.
"Your an idiot" said Lottie
"Oh fuck off"
The two girls shared a smile, it made Nat feel warm
"I'll go get you something for it"
Lottie left and reappeared a few seconds later, holding a frozen bag of peas. She sat back down next to Nat and instead of handing the smaller girl the peas, she placed a hand on Nat's shoulder and held the peas up to the blondes face, holding them there. Nat looked into Lottie's eyes, they were beautiful. They stayed like that for what felt like hours, inches away from each others faces. Lottie started tracing Nat's collarbone with her thumb, the rest of her hand still resting on Nat's shoulder.

The two girls stayed like that, until Nat moved her hand over to Lottie's face, holding her head up. She didn't know why she did, but it felt right. Lottie's eyes shot down to Nat's lips, then back up, Nat slowly leant forward, followed by Lottie. Their lips were just centimetres away when the door opened and the two girls swung apart.

Laura lee stood at the door.
"Hey, are we still on for our date tonight Lottie?"
"I- uh-" Lottie looked at Nat then back at LL
"I guess so" the taller girl frowned
"Ok" smiled Laura lee "let's leave around 6"
What? Lottie and LL were going on a date, she felt almost jealous. But she wasn't actually, she hated Lottie. Lottie nodded and Nat thought she almost looked sad. Nat pushed the idea that they almost kissed to the back of her head. She hated Lottie.

For the next half an hour Nat watched as Lottie got changed, as she put on makeup and tied a pink ribbon in her hair. She hated it, maybe she just hated Lottie.

Nat watched as Lottie left with LL, she sat down in the living room and turned on halloween. She loved horror movies, Luckily for her Jackie hated them, which meant her and Shauna stayed in their room. Van and Tai were already asleep, they were up late watching scream. Eventually around 11:30 Nat headed back to her room, she could hear Shauna snoring and assumed the two girls were asleep like Van and Tai.

She lay In her room , the apartment was quiet apart from some snoring and Nat just stared up at the ceiling. She was trying Not to think about Lottie and Laura lee. Just as she was about to doze off she heard the door open followed by a cacophony of giggles and Shhh sounds. She could hear the two girls stumbling through the house to LL's room. Great, thought Nat. She pulled out her headphones and put them on before turning her music on. She really was not in the mood to hear Lottie and Laura lee fucking.

She was so angry and really didn't know why, she was probably just tired. Eventually Nat closed her eyes and got to sleep, but she was soon woken up by shouting. She took her headphones off but couldn't really make it out, something about LL knowing that Lottie was still something, and Lottie apologising. It wasn't Like LL to shout, Nat was so confused what was happening and half asleep. A-few seconds Later Lottie walked into their room and lay down on her bed. Nat was facing the wall so couldn't see a lot. Just then she felt a tickle in her nose. Shit. Nat let out a gentle sneeze

Lottie sighed.
"How much did you hear?"

Notes:
I swore this was longer when I was writing it, anyway, I hope everyone liked this chapter!! <33