Sweet love

Natalie
The two girls shot apart but it was too late. LL had seen everything. Nat just froze, she wanted to sink into the ground and just cease to exist.
"I- I-" she stuttered
"We were- I just-" continued the blonde
Just then the rest of the girls came running in after the scream.
"Uh" said Jackie
"What the hell" muttered tai
"This is, unexpected..." said Shauna
"I mean, I knew" chuckled Van
"You did?!" Shouted LL
"Care to explain?" Asked Tai
Neither Lottie or Nat said anything, just standing there in shock.
"I will" smiled Van
"Lottie and Nat hated each other, then they kissed in the locker room, I know because I walked in and even though I didn't see anything, Nat's lips were coated in Lottie's lipgloss. Then after there was hella sexual tension, like are you guy's blind? Anywho, tonight they went out together, which Lexi and I knew earlier when they walked in, and they were probably just about to fuck when we walked in!" Grinned Van.
All seven girls just stood there for a-few seconds
"I- uh- is that true?" Asked Shauna
All the blonde could do was awkwardly nod
"Surprise..." muttered Nat trying to lighten the mood.

Just then everyone went off on each other, LL was shouting at Lottie, Tai and Jackie were arguing and Shauna was shouting at Nat. It was practically impossible to make anything out over the cacophony of noise. Nat didn't know what to do but luckily, Lottie was there.
"Ok, everyone shut the fuck up" shouted Lottie. It worked, all of the noise stopped in an instant.
"Can you all stop? Why does it matter?" Shouted Lottie walking over to Nat and putting her arm around the smaller girls shoulder.
"I really fucking Like Nat, and she makes me happy, and quite frankly, if your gonna be asses about it, I  don't want your opinions" continued the brunette
"We didn't tell anyone because we weren't ready, guess it's too late for that though... anyway, it doesn't matter and I'm sorry for what I said Laura lee but it's Nat. It's always been Nat. And you need to learn to move on" Finished Lottie, slowing down her erratic breathing.

Wow, thought Nat, that was so out of pocket for Lottie. She Looked up at the taller girl. That was really brave.

Jackie was the first one to speak.
"Your right, we're sorry" said Jackie gently smiling and walking over to Nat and Lottie, pulling them into a hug, ignoring the fact that Nat still wasn't wearing a shirt.
"Yeah," said Tai, "you guys are kinda cute together"
Lottie smiled
"Thanks guys" said the taller girl.
"Sorry, it was just heat of the moment, I love you guys together" smiled Shauna. Van just winked at them leaving. Then it was just LL left.
"I'm sorry guys, I feel like I always knew, I hope your both really happy together" smiled Laura Lee softly, until it was just the two girls remaining in their room. Lottie walked over to their door and locked it.

"Where were we?" The taller girl teased.

The end.

Notes: woooo fanfic two done!! I hope everyone liked this one, thanks for all the support while writing it!! <33