Seven

König's Perspective

After losing it on Hannah last night after she poured her heart out to me, I feel absolutely horrible. She opens up to about how she feels safe and like herself around me and I am completely dismiss her because I am too weak of a man to look at her without crumbling.

To make it worse, I fucked the living daylights out of my fist after our fight last night, all while imagining it was her tight little hole I was buried deep in. Who the hell does that? It is a bit fucked up and I need to get my life sorted out.

First things first, I need to set things right with Hannah.

She wakes up pretty early, so I set an early alarm and made her a coffee. Her favorite kind of coffee, dark roast, two sugars, a splash of mocha flavored creamer and a drizzle of chocolate.

I stop at her door and listen for a moment to hear if she is awake. I hear the soft hum of a song I have learned is her favorite to listen to when she sad. I listen to the song now too when I am sad. "The Night We Met" plays softly behind her door and I can hear her humming to it.

I can practically feel my heart breaking for her. This poor girl. No one truly understands how alone she really feels and last night she revealed that loneliness to me. Instead of assuring her that she will never be alone as long as I am around, I threw her off my lap and completely ignored everything she said to me. All she wants is someone to care about her. She thought I was that person... I am that person.

I gently knock on the door clutching the warm mug close to my chest. I hear the music abruptly stop and her mumbling profanities to herself.

"One moment Jon" she calls out. "Let a girl get decent before you barge into the room."

She called me Jon. She thinks I am the butler that usually serves her breakfast in the morning. I doubt she expects to me on the other side of the door due to how I dismissed her last night.

She swings up the door as she tightens the tie around her short silk navy robe, her eyes still down towards the ground. My breath catches when I see her. Her hair is wet, droplets beading on the silk fabric covering her shoulder. I got her right as she is getting out of the shower.

Intrusive, filthy thoughts try to take over my mind imagining her bare body stimulated by the hot water drenching her soft supple skin. I grip the mug tighter trying to push those thoughts out of my head and clear my throat.

Her eyes come up to mine when she hears me clear my throat. She knows I am not Jon. When her eyes meet mine, that is when the intrusive thoughts finally go away. I see the pain in her expression. Her eyes are red and puffy like she has been crying.

Why am I such a dick? Please Lord tell me I am not the reason she was crying.

She takes a step back and holds her door open. "Oh" she sighs. "König. I wasn't expecting you."

I take a step closer, standing in the threshold to her room. "I know you weren't. I figured that is why you called me Jon" I chuckle a bit trying to ease the tension. "If now is not a good time, I can just give you your coffee and leave you be."

Her eyes move to my chest where her coffee is nestled tightly in my hand. Her eyes light up a bit and a faint smile creeps across her lips as she takes a deep inhale. "Is that mocha I smell?"