🦋{𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬}🦋

"𝐖𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧."
- 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐳

"- 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐳

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

{𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤; 𝟏𝟖𝟔𝟑}

Darkness had never been more perilous to the female Salvatore until the night she died. She thought it to be the homage of lurking shadows, where not even a flicker of light could reach. However, she had realized how truly sinister it was.

The very definition of such a tenebrous phenomenon was that of a monster--cruel and lonely. It had the power to damage the mind and destroy the innocent.

Katrina Salvatore had lost her innocence the moment before her final breath. The pain was excruciating, and she wanted it all to be over . . .

Until finally, it was.

But when she opened her eyes, darkness gripped her in a never-ending fear. It kept her locked in a cage like a wild animal, consuming every bone in her body and drowning every thought in her mind to form a new craving.

The very thing she craved was a taste of human blood, and the beast inside her couldn't be tamed until her need was fulfilled.

{𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤}

She was overwhelmed by the noises, particularly the steady rhythm of a beating heart that grew erratic by the second, making her head hurt like a splitting headache. Her eyes burned from the surrounding light, almost as if she was staring at the sun. The hunger for blood made her breathing irregular, urging her to leave the unfamiliar place.

Katrina thought that she was in her bedroom as she felt the soft covers beneath her, though she didn't recall having a mattress that was so massive. Slowly opening one eye before the other, she immediately knew she was wrong when she noticed the grand piano polished in its obsidian glory.

She certainly wasn't in her room; she was in his.

A soft meow grabbed her attention, causing the Salvatore to glance at the source. Curled in a ball on top of the blue covers was Ebony, her head peeking up to look at her witch. She too seemed to struggle with the light as her emerald eyes squinted shut.

"What's happening to us?" Katrina asked just as the thumping in her head grew louder, intensifying the pain.

Bothered by the noise, Ebony crouched low and covered her ears with her paws, releasing a low hiss of frustration. The Salvatore had to cover her own ears as it felt as though her eardrums were about to burst, unable to suppress a small yelp.