🦋{𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬}🦋

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬."
- 𝟓 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

"- 𝟓 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

A person's aura is what's known to be a supposed emanation that surrounds the body and is reckoned as an essential part of the individual. It is a field of energy that remains hidden from the human eye, though some are gifted with the practice of seeing one's aura. Affected by a person's mood and emotional state, such spiritual aspects have a range of colors that associate with the qualities and emotions of an individual.

In her coven's book, Katrina discovered the true meanings behind the aura colors.

A red aura pertained to those who were energetic and fiery, and witches with such qualities had nature as their gifted magic. Those who were creative and sexually active had an orange aura, and their gifted magic included water and ice. Witches with yellow auras were confident and empowered, fire as their gifted magic. Compassionate and forgiving witches had green auras, and their gifted magic included sound and air. A blue aura dealt with outward expression and truth, and a witch's gifted magic included light and electricity. Those with strong intuition and sensitivity had a violet aura, space and time as their gifted magic. High sensitivity and empathy were qualities of witches with indigo auras, and their gifted magic was darkness. Witches with either pink or white auras didn't have a particular gifted magic, but while those with pink were kind and loving, those with white had a strong sense of connection to something larger than themselves.

It was rather interesting for the female Salvatore to finally figure out the auras' meanings. When it pertained to Esther, it made sense that her aura color was indigo. Something had been wrong with the Original witch, and perhaps what Katrina sensed when they first met was the darkness in her.

But what confused the Salvatore was the empathy factor. Esther didn't seem to understand the feelings that belonged to others. She was self-centered and preferred things to go her way no matter who got harmed in the process. Because of that, it was unsettling to the Salvatore that Elena was, in a way, similar to the Original witch.

"Anything happen yet?"

"If anything interesting happened, I wouldn't be reading, would I?" She replied to her brother, who entered the cellar with a bottle of whiskey and a few glasses. "Unless you consider Ric's failed attempts of falling asleep to be interesting."

The female Salvatore had waited in the cellar with Alaric in case his alter ego were to ever take effect so that they'd figure out the location of the last white oak stake. So far, it hadn't.

"Do you know how hard it is to fall asleep when that is what you're supposed to do?" The history teacher asked, lying on the cot inside of the cell.

"Well, look, I know it's not easy so..." Stefan held up the whiskey bottle. "Damon suggested that I bring something to help speed up the process."