🦋{𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞}🦋

"𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞."
- 𝐊𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

"- 𝐊𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

Planning a wedding was--by far--the most difficult decision-making process the female Salvatore had ever done.

Her first wedding hadn't been an issue as it was arranged by her father. This one, however, was completely her choice. There was a lot for her to consider--the appearance of her dress, the kinds of delicious foods, the invited guests, and most of all . . . the wedding party.

The dream that she shared with Elijah the previous night was where they discussed matters of their special day. It was decided to occur on the last day of April, the following weekend after the holiday. Surely things would settle by then, and it was nowhere near the expected date for graduation. They just hoped it didn't interfere with other events planned for that day.

Settled in the living room of the boarding house, with a glass of wine, Katrina thought of who she'd want in the wedding party. A notebook was nestled against her thighs in her curled position on the couch. The end of the pen in her hand found a temporary home between her teeth, a habit she picked up when she grew nervous over making decisions.

It wouldn't be a big ordeal, just as the wedding itself. There was no question that her brothers and Elijah's siblings would be included; that was the easy part. What concerned her was choosing the maid of honor. Both Caroline and Rebekah wished for the role. While the Forbes girl was promised the role when they planned their weddings, Katrina knew the blonde Original long before she ever met Caroline. She loved them both dearly, so how could she choose without hurting the other's feelings?

Stefan stood at the other side of the room, examining the Hunter's Mark on a wooden stake. Damon entered the room, carrying boxes on his shoulder.

"So what is all this?" The youngest brother asked, referring to the boxes.

"Some personal items that I snaked from the vampire hunter's RV. May he rest in peace," the raven-haired Salvatore answered with a roll of his eyes. "I'm searching for a supernatural handbook." His blue eyes then directed their gaze to his sister. "Unless there's something in yours."

Without lifting her gaze away from the notebook, she said, "I doubt it."

"You didn't even check."

"I don't need to. The Hunter's Mark doesn't pertain to my coven."

"Do you know that for sure?"