🦋{𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭}🦋

"𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬."
- 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐞

♡°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°🦋°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°♡

The morning after the decade dance, the female Salvatore reluctantly removed herself from the comfort of her bed and prepared for the day. Because of the previous night's outcome, Katrina found it hard for her to sleep.

What she thought was a sufficient amount of magic turned out to be rather excessive from her practice. The force that she had put into the spell wasn't what she was used to, so it had left her a bit fatigued. And no matter how hard she tried to hide it, Elijah had already sensed her exhaustion and returned her to the boarding house, where he knew she'd be safe to get some rest.

Unfortunately for him, Katrina did not get an ounce of sleep. Instead, she willed her thoughts of Alaric to keep her awake. How could she have slept peacefully, knowing that she and her friends had failed to save him? They were unable to be rid of his alter ego, and because of the Original witch, he was dead by the end of the night. So, of course, the female Salvatore couldn't shut her eyes.

Five minutes to eight in the morning, she joined Rebekah in the school's cafeteria, where they began to clean the mess from the previous night's dance. She had to admit that she was surprised to see the blonde Original after worrying about her absence. Perhaps the Salvatore had been wrong to assume the worst as Rebekah appeared to be unbothered by the matter.

What truly seemed to captivate the blonde was her best friend's engagement ring. Her blue eyes were practically glued to its beauty, and her mouth ran a mile a minute talking about how excited she was to have Katrina in the family.

"It's about time!" She smiled widely at the brunette. "I already considered you my sister, but now it'll be official!"

Katrina smirked at her friend. "You're just dying to have another sister in the family, aren't you?" She asked, chuckling at the blonde's excitement.

"Can you blame me? There's too many men and not enough women!"

The Salvatore let out a laugh as she knew what it was like to be surrounded by brothers. Of course, Katrina loved her brothers to death, but there were times when she wished she had a sister... someone who could go on a shopping spree with her without complaints, someone who could give her advice on what to wear for each occasion, someone who could listen to her talk about the most random topics without ever losing interest.