Newt: Part One

POV: Y/n and Newt have been friends ever since they came up to the glade but Y/n might have caught some feelings towards him! Will she tell him and risk ruining their relationship or will they become more than just friends?

Y/n POV:

I was sitting down on the grass under one of my favorite trees while watching the other gladers work. My eyes look around the glade and ended up resting on Newt, my best friend ever since we came here. He was working with the other gardeners in the garden, and man did he look cute! Newt was wearing a white tank top, tan pants, and a belt around his waist carrying a knife and some other tools. His dirty blond hair was all over the place as well but I couldn't help falling head over heels in LOVE with him! I know it was probably the worst idea to think that way about your best friend but I couldn't help who I fell in love with....... Could I?

As I slowly came out of my train of thought I realized a movement in front of me. My eyes started focusing on it and noticed it was a hand waving in my face! I jerked my head back against the tree taken aback. As I rubbed my head a familiar voice started talking.

"Oh, Y/n are you okay?" Newt said as he sat down next to me with a worried expression on his face. "Yeah." I answered back still rubbing my head. "You sure?" He asked, "That looked pretty painful." "It was, I guess, but I am fine" I say. "Okay. What were you thinking about?" Newt asked me curiously, "I saw you look at me and waved but you just kept staring. I got up to make sure you were okay when I waved my hand in your face and it seemed like you didn't even know I was there. You were literally staring at we as I walked up to you." "Oh, um, I..." I was trying to come up with the best way to say I was thinking of him, "... was just stuck in thought." Oh Y/n why didn't you say you were thinking of him! "About?" Newt asked. "Oh, I was thinking of someone." 'There you go Y/n! You can tell him!' I told myself. "Ooooo! Does someone have a little crush!?" He said teasingly. I blushed, "Maybe...." "Well, who?" "Um..." "Come on you can tell me. I am your best friend!" He said while looking at me awaiting an answer. " I.... Uh... like Minho." 

Wait, WHAT! There is NO WAY I just said that, there is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY I said that!

Hey guys! I hope you liked the first imagine I made! I know I said they would be short but......... I might've gotten a little carried while writing the story.... maybe just a little! I am definitely going to do a PART 2! Have an amazing day and hope to see you in the next imagine!