~Chapter 1~

Author: Vincent Charbonneau, also known as Vince, is a chef who has his own restaurant. The restaurant is called La Gueule de Saturne, which is a restaurant where patrons don't pick what they eat, instead he has a strict menu that changes daily. He hired a new server named Rody Lamoree who reminds him of a golden retriever. It's been a few days since Rody started working for Vince and would try to make small talk with him, but would mostly talk about his ex girlfriend, Manon. Vince dislikes this since he has a crush....no more like an obsession with Rody. After all who wouldn't when he looks so perfect. His curly hair looking soft to touch and pet. The small freckles on his soft face that makes him look adorable and match with his big green eyes. Then there's his body. Big, wide chest, and a round ass with a small waist. After all, Rody only got the simple surgeries to make him look like a man and sound like one, but he still had some of his feminine features. His personality and behavior could sometimes get on Vincent's nerves because he looks desperate and is a people pleaser, but he still loves him. Mostly, because he's obedient, and oblivious. That's why he made sure Manon would be out of the picture without letting Rody be suspicious of him. I mean he had to do it because she was hurting the love of his life and didn't know how truly lucky she was. He's also planning to turn her into a meal Rody will like to eat, since it would be only for him. (Also the story starts where Rody asks for a raise so basically the very beginning of how the game would start and nothing is my art.)

~~~~~

Rody: During break, I grabbed the wired phone that's connected to the wall outside the employee's restroom. I went inside the restroom with the phone in hand before dialing Manon's phone number. While my phone kept ringing I nervously started talking hoping she would answer. "Hey Manon. How's everything? I hope you're doing good. I....really miss you and want us to be together again, so I was hoping you would agree to...", but before I could finish my sentence, it went to voicemail. She hadn't picked up my call....again... I sighed in sadness and disappointment while leaning against the restroom wall. I was starting to lose hope, but I still wanted to hear her voice and see her so bad. I truly missed her and at this point I felt like I needed some way of forgetting everything. I decided to try and call her a few more times, but I kept getting sent to voice mail.

Before I could try calling her again, Vince barged in while looking angry which made me smile awkwardly and nervously knowing what's coming next. "Stop moping around and go attend the patrons you fucking idiot! You're break has ended three minutes ago. They've been waiting to get seated and get their orders taken!" Vince yelled while sounding frustrated, so I immediately ran out the restroom to attend to the patrons before Vince gets even angrier with me and fires me. And I know I can't afford to lose my job right now.

Vincent: I was in the kitchen making sure none of the cooks mess up, but then Rody walks in and starts small talk. I knew he wanted something since he kept stuttering and shuffling around. "So Valentines is coming up soon and I really want to buy a gift for Manon to hopefully make up with her, so...Please give me some tips...." Rody told me while looking pathetic like a dog.

" Rody told me while looking pathetic like a dog

"Go back to work, Rody." I plainly told him without letting any space for discussion which made him pout, before leaving the kitchen to continue his work. I just rolled my eyes at his behavior, before continuing to supervise the cooks.

Once everyone's shift ended, Rody waved goodbye before walking out, but then I heard a scream of terror which confused me. I walked out and noticed him on his hands and knees, while looking pitiful which confused me even more. "What's the problem now?" I asked while crossing my arms and looking down at him blankly. "Some asshole stole my bike. My only ride. Now how am I supposed to go home and to work each day." Rody pitifully whined, and I just rolled my eyes before grabbing his arm and helping him up. "You'll stay with me since it's already too dark outside and dangerous. You could leave first thing tomorrow in the morning, since tomorrow's your day off." I calmly stated, but in reality I was filled with happiness since he would be staying at my place. "Really?" Rody asked me while sounding a little surprised and confused, which made me glare at him. "I'm your boss not a monster." I simply told him, and he laughed which I didn't understand why since I don't think it was all that funny. "I appreciate it Vince." Rody told me while smiling brightly so I looked away trying to act like my cold usual self even though my heart rate was increasing because of him.

Once I locked the restaurant, we went upstairs. I told him to wait in the living room, before walking away to my bedroom to change out of my work clothes.

After I changed, I grabbed some pillows and blankets from my closet, before walking out towards the living room.

"What are you doing?" I asked him when I noticed him looking around my house, which made him flinch. "Oh nothing! I was just curious since your house looks so big and neat, but also basic. It sort of sucks." Rody told me which made my eye twitch in irritation. "It's not such a big deal and I bet your house isn't any better." I told him while putting the pillows and blankets on the couch. I noticed Rody roll his eyes at what I stated but ignored it.

Rody: "Anyways, you'll be sleeping here. The restroom is down the hall at the left. Don't touch anything or go anywhere else. Just here, the kitchen and restroom." Vince told me in a serious manner. "Jeez, so strict." I mumbled to myself thinking he wouldn't be able to hear me. "It's my house, so I could say and do whatever I want." Vince told me while sounding annoyed. "Right!" I immediately answered while laughing nervously, not wanting to get kicked out, but in my head I thought "But you were the one who invited me."

Cliff Hanger
Just a little random comic that I found in Pinterest. Might put one on every chapter cliffhanger.

Also, to those who might be new to reading my books, I put Cliff hangers because I wait a whole week to post the next chapter

Also, to those who might be new to reading my books, I put Cliff hangers because I wait a whole week to post the next chapter. I've had people being little bitches when reading my other books asking why I put Cliff hangers and if I knew what it meant, since some of them are new readers and they read the book when it's completed. I also don't erase the Cliff hangers, because I don't want to. So shut up. 😃