~Chapter 4~

In Rody's Dream: Rody was moaning and whimpering while riding Vincent's cock, who was holding onto his hips and kissing him on the neck. "You take me in so good, Rody.~" Vincent whispered in his ear before moving his hips to match Rody's movements. Rody's eyes rolled back as he started drooling. He let out pitiful moans when Vincent found his sweet spot and started abusing it. Rody's body buckled and his cunt clenched tighter around Vincent's cock when Vincent bit down on his neck. This immediately made Rody cum on Vincent's cock.

Rody: I gasped in surprise while immediately waking up after my dream and sitting up in disbelief. I felt my cunt twitch while my pants felt wet and sticky. I groaned in annoyance while blushing. I never had this issue before, not even with Manon. I was also a bit surprised by the dream I had because ever since I started working for Vince, I only had nightmares of him killing me and eating me for some odd reason.

After I took a shower, I got ready for work.

Vincent: I was surprised when I started opening the restaurant and getting ready for the day, because I saw Rody parking his bike. He was actually early. Even more early than the cooks. When he noticed me he immediately looked away, which confused me. "What the hell is wrong with him today?" I thought to myself, but decided to not question it since Rody is usually an odd ball and I can't always tell what exactly is going inside his head.

Rody: "Ugh, I can't face him at all! Each time I do I just think about that dream!" I thought to myself while feeling like I was having an anxiety attack. I let out of sigh before finally having the courage to face him. "I'm ready for w..." I froze mid-sentence, all my courage disappearing when I saw his face and was reminded of my dream. I just ran inside the restaurant without another word, before going to the employee's restroom. I locked myself inside before I started walking back and forth while feeling stressed out.

Vincent: "Something is totally wrong with him today." I thought to myself as he locked himself in the employee's restroom.

When opening hours started and Rody was working, I noticed him making no eye contact with me or being his usual talkative self towards me. It felt like he was trying to ignore me and be as far away from me as possible. "Does he feel embarrassed because I picked him up in my arms yesterday? Maybe..." I thought to myself while trying to think of an explanation. I decided to give him some space and not think too much about it. I thought he would be back to normal tomorrow.

I was wrong. A week has passed and he's been acting the damn same, which was starting to get on my nerves. I wanted the old Rody back. I missed the way he would always come chat with me even for a little bit while working.

When all the cooks left and Rody was about to leave after washing the dishes, I grabbed his wrists and pinned him against the sink. "Why the hell are you acting so different?" I asked him in annoyance, while he tried to avoid eye contact. "It's nothing so just let me go." He mumbled while still not facing me. "Say that to my face then." I told him and when he faced me my eyes widen. His eyes were glossy like if he was trying to hold in his tears, while blushing. He looked so vulnerable right now. Without a second thought I let go of his wrists, before grabbing his neck gently and kissing him. I noticed his eyes widen while he flinched, but he didn't push me away. Instead, he wrapped his arms around me and started kissing me back. I put my other hand on the cabinets while pushing my body against his, as I deepened the kiss by slipping my tongue inside his. I stared at him as our tongues intertwined together, while he seemed to genuinely enjoy it.

I moved away a little to catch our breaths, while a string of saliva was connected to our lips

I moved away a little to catch our breaths, while a string of saliva was connected to our lips. He just looked at me while panting heavily before continuing the kiss. I grabbed his hips and lifted him up, before sitting him on the kitchen counter while we continued kissing each other. "Care to explain to me what's been on your mind now." I told him between kisses. "I've been....having dreams about you. Ones where you....do similar things like this, but more intense." Rody mumbled shyly which made me chuckle. I was a little doubtful and in disbelief. "It's not because you miss Manon?" I asked him while I moved down to his neck, which made him flinch again, before relaxing. "No...I've never felt like this before. Not even with Manon." Rody told me which made me feel happy, as I started kissing his neck. "Then how about we go on a date tomorrow? The restaurant is closed tomorrow anyways." I told Rody while facing him and he blushed at this. "I'm not really sure about that...." Rody mumbled and I just rolled my eyes. "We literally already kissed. Tongue and everything. Might as well go on a date." I told him bluntly which made his blush darken. "Don't say it like that! That sounds even more embarrassing!" He yelled at me while looking away.

Rody: I thought about the date and after a few minutes of thinking silently, I turned towards him. "Fine..." I mumbled and he smiled at me. It was a genuine smile and it wasn't forced at all. "I'm glad you agreed. I'll pick you up tomorrow at eight in the night." He told me while helping me off the kitchen counter. "Okay." I told him while smiling before walking away.

I couldn't help but smile to myself while riding my bike home. I haven't felt this happy in a while ever since Manon broke up with me.

Cliff Hanger