~Chapter 7~

Rody: "Rody, what are you doing in my room?" I hear Vincent's voice from behind me while he sounded annoyed, which made me flinch and turn towards him nervously. I stayed silent for a while as I tried to come up with a believable lie. "I got...lost trying to find the bathroom." I told him while smiling nervously as he glared at me. "Is that so? Almost looked like you were snooping around." Vince sarcastically stated which made me more nervous. "I promise I wasn't. I just got lost." I told him but then flinched when he walked towards me. "Have you ever heard of the saying curiosity killed the cat?" He casually asked me as I backed up until I fell on his bed, but then I blushed when he grabbed my wrists and pinned me down. He simply smiled at me softly before kissing me gently. "Vince, what about your guests?" I asked him shyly while trying to push him away. "*Sighs* What about them?" He asked me casually while looking down at me. "They might catch us like this." I told him while feeling embarrassed by the thought of that happening. "So, what if they do? I wouldn't mind. It would just show who this little waiter belongs to." He told me smugly before he started undoing the buttons to my shirt, which made me flinch as I grabbed his hand to stop him. "*Sighs* Rody, they already left." Vince finally told me before moving his hand out of my hold. "Then why didn't you tell me?!" I yelled at him accusingly in embarrassment as he continued to undo my shirt. "You look cute all flustered." He calmly stated before opening my shirt once it was fully unbuttoned. I couldn't help but squirm around a bit as he looked down at me. But then, I let out a small gasp as he grabbed my waist and leaned down to kiss my chest.

 But then, I let out a small gasp as he grabbed my waist and leaned down to kiss my chest

"Rody, try to relax. You're so tense." Vince told me before licking my nipple which made me arch my back as my eyes rolled back. "That's hard to do when you're touching me like that." I mumbled before letting out a soft moan as he grabbed my other nipple with his hand. He started twisting it with his fingers while licking the other one softly, making me squirm and moan more in his hold. "You're quite sensitive." He stated so I glared at him, but he just continued his movements while ignoring my glare.

Vincent: I let go of his nipples while leaning back, before grabbing his legs and spreading them apart. "W-What are you doing?" He stuttered while sounding surprised. "Isn't it obvious? I'm getting a taste of you." I simply stated before pressing my erection against him, making him shiver in the process. "*Chuckles* I could feel your folds twitching for attention." I told him while smirking, before grabbing his hips. He started letting out pitiful moans as I started rubbing myself against him. "Vincent...~" He moaned as he started rubbing himself against me and following my pace. I leaned down against his ear before whispering "That's it, baby~." I groaned against his ear as things started feeling hotter, while my pace quickened. My hands roamed all over his body, making him shiver and moan. I start teasing his nipples again, which made him cling onto me and moan into my ear. "Wait...I need to..." I didn't let Rody finish his sentence as I rubbed myself against him harder. "Let it out." I simply told him as he looked up at me with those pitiful eyes of his. I catch his lips into mine, as his legs wrapped around my waist tightly. Our tongues swirled together as I felt his body twitch, indicating he would reach his climax soon. With one last push, he let out a loud moan and squirted in his pants, as his body buckled. "Good boy~." I whispered lovingly as his pants started getting wet and a dark spot started appearing in his crotch area. "Feels weird..." He panted while trying to catch his breath. "Is it cause you're uncomfortable?" I asked him while moving my hand to touch his crotch area. I could feel the wetness and stickiness of his juices.

Rody: "Shit this is so embarrassing." I thought to myself while I started blushing again. "We should get you cleaned up now." He told me while getting off of me, but then I noticed his erection. "But what about you?" I asked him while pointing towards his erection feeling guilty for only having him pleasure me. "It's fine. I'll deal with it myself later. I don't wanna push you too far." He calmly stated, which made me feel even more guilty.

Vincent: I noticed the guilty look on Rody's which made me chuckle a little, because I thought it was stupid how he was worried about something so little to no importance. "You really want to satisfy me, huh?" I teased him while smirking down at him. "S-Shut up!" He stuttered before standing up. I saw him start walking out of my room, so I decided to tease him a little more knowing fully well that he was going to the bathroom. "Didn't you say that you didn't know where the bathroom was?" I asked him and he flinched before freezing in his spot. "I was actually going to try and look for it." Rody told me and I rolled my eyes by how bad at lying he is. "Jeez, you're such an idiot and a bad liar." I told him and he just glared at me before walking out of my bedroom.

Rody: "How can he say such things like that with a straight face?!" I thought to myself in embarrassment and frustration as I cleaned myself up. "Also, what the hell is wrong with me?! I just let him do whatever he wanted and I even enjoyed it! Even with Mamon I never felt this good or needy! Ugh, how frustrating! What would she think of me if she knew?!" I thought to myself before splashing some water on my face to help me calm down once I finished cleaning up. I let out a heavy sigh before looking up at the mirror. "I'm such a mess." I thought to myself tiredly.

Cliff Hanger