1

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐃𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲:)

Jungkook stood at the bus stop, waiting for his bus. It was nine pm and he was tired af! He loosened his tie and unbuttoned his first two shirt buttons, and sighed. He ruffled his hair making it messier than it was. He was so pissed of at his boss aka his current manager, so much that he wanted to punch that old man.

Jungkook worked as an assistant manager in a big company, whose manager had a very small brain. That manager knows nothing rather than giving orders, acting almighty. He forces all his job on Kook and he can't even refuse. He has to handle the interns too, explain them everything, respond to the complaints and proposals while that àsshóle of a manger sits on his chair, enjoys the cluster of gapes as if he's some royal! And when the CEO comes to check in, he acts all responsible and hard working. Jungkook really wants to pull on his left hairs, and also kick his ass.

But obviously, he can't. He doesn't want to get fired cause he's paid good and it's not so easy to find jobs these days. Specially when you're living alone, and your landlord keeps screaming at you to pay the rent even though it's not the end of the month yet. Yes, he needs money and the job.

Today too, that manager made him assemble all the flies, stack them in order. And after dumping all those work, that àsshóle left? Maybe Jungkook wouldn't mind committing a murder. So that's why he was late, and was waiting for the only bus left for his house. There was no one there but him. Guess only his manager was an àsshóle.

While cursing his boss, his eyes spot a yellow sticky note stuck on the corner, the edge of the advertisement board, like before. Yes, it's been three days that he noticed it. He walked closer to it, and the note read "Heyyy, I feel lazy!"

The first time Jungkook saw it, the more read "Hi hi hi! I am sad:("
The second one was "Life is so cruel"
And the third one was "helloooo whassuup!?"

Jungkook checked his watch, there was still a few minutes left for his bus to arrive. Should he reply? That person has been just writing it without any reply. It must feel dull right? A small reply won't hurt...so he decided to write a reply.

He took out a pen from his pant's front pocket, opened its cap and at the bottom of the note, he wrote

Hi:)