༝ ˚ 。⋆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍⋆。 ˚ ༝

There it was, the sea, just as I remembered it.

"That's my home..."

I said softly. I could hear the sound of the waves crashing and the wind rippling over the sea. I heard two voices and two people came sauntering into view of the ice.

A woman with curly brown hair and a man with wild blond curls. Behind the woman trailed a child with untamed blonde hair and a white dress.

She giggled and laughed as she collected shells along the seashore.

"Is that-" Sebastian pointed at her.

"That's me."

I told him.

"You were so cute."

He added as he watched a younger much happier me have the time of my life collecting shells and chasing birds.

But you couldn't hear me, you couldn't hear my laughter. You could only hear the voices of my parents.

"You will have to tell her at some point, Carolina."

The man, my father said and the woman, my mother, Carolina, nodded as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"How about now?" "Now?"

"It's as good a time as any. And it's the perfect place. We're out here by the sea."

"She's five."

"And so many were younger when they became what she was born as. She's old enough, Cerrif."

My father, Cerrif, didn't say anything. He nodded. My mother turned to me, who was now playing in the waves.

My dress was definitely ruined. She opened her mouth but before any words could come out.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

it all happened so fast. There was a flash of green light and my mother fell to the ground. The waves of the sea had over taken me, protecting me, shielding me.

It was the ocean that saved me that day.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

"What have you done?"

My thoughts of the ocean were distracted by something else. My father Cerrif was in ruins.

He dropped to the ground cradling his dead wife. Who had killed her? Another man stepped forward, he stood beside Cerrif.

"Don't be so sad. She was a monster."

"She was my wife!"

Cerrif stood. He looked at the other man.

"How can you do such a thing Overton?"

Another man with stocky black hair. A pitiful excuse of a mustache, and black coat, put his arm around my father.

"She thought you were her friend- our friend."

"I am your friend." Overton said.