༝ ˚ 。⋆𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄⋆。 ˚ ༝

Sebastian had walked her to her dorm. He had told her goodnight, all the while without laying a hand on her.

He walked back to his dorm, passing the common room on the way, and noticed Sereia had forgotten one of her books, the one that started it all. The one he could read.

SEA MAGIC: A HISTORY.

He picked it up. He flipped it open and flipped through the pages, skimming them every now and then until something finally jumped out at him.

He stopped and reread the title to make sure he had read it right the first time. He certainly had. He pressed his fingers to the words, not believing it. A jolt of electricity ran through his body.

"BLUE BLOODS: MASTERS OF HEALING"

could it be? Could it be he had found another cure for his sister? This one foolproof. This one a living and breathing solution. He felt entranced. He began to read.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

It has long since been known that Blue Bloods are the master healers.

The first wizarding healers learned from them ages ago, studying them from a distance. Blue Bloods were famous for using their unique connection with water to heal themselves and each other.

The science of it is rather simple if you break it down to the bare minimum. The healers of the Blue Bloods would pull the life essence from water and used it to restore whatever was broken in their bodies.

Life essence is found of water for water is the key to all life. Life cannot exist without it. Most of the human body is made up of water, which is another way that Blue Bloods are able to use their connection with water to heal one another.

It is said that Blue Bloods could heal anything. Any sickness, any curse, any wound. The only problem for wizarding kind is that the Blue Bloods would never reveal just how they did it.

It had to be some sort of Arcane sea magic, no?

It was. It was that very connection to water that wizards just simply do not have. That is how Blue Bloods could cure anything and Wizards simply could not.

We fail short for we are not Blue Bloods. They will always surpass us in this.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Could this be?

If Sereia was a true blue blood did she too posses these abilities? Well, it would only be natural...

If she could do these things, if she could heal did that mean- could Sereia be the cure for Anne? He had promised, swore off dark magic but this wasn't dark magic... right?

I mean, well... sea magic was considered arcane and forbidden by most Wizards but he wouldn't be practicing it, would he? Sereia would be.

But would Anne even speak to him after everything with the Relic last year? He could only hope.

She hadn't been returning his letters which could mean she wanted nothing to do with him or that her illness had gotten worse. He hopped it was the first.