༝ ˚ 。⋆𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍⋆。 ˚ ༝

"Diggory? Why does that name sound so familiar?"

Sebastian asked. Addeline smiled.

"My father has been in the ministry of magic for years now. He runs the regulation and control of magical creatures division." She told us and just as the words left her mouth a waitress came by and dropped four glasses of what I could only assume to be what Sebastian had named as butterbeer, at our table.

I looked at the glass hesitantly. The others took sips from their glasses as if it were water. I stared at the amber colored liquid and finally gave it a taste. It was warm on my tongue like sugary cake or brownies. I had never tasted anything like it. It was fascinating.

Back home, I never had anything to drink that wasn't water but I was aware of a fascination my island had that was much like Sebastian's butterbeer.

But instead of a butter colored drink our's was cherry red and called "Cheer Wine." I never got to taste it, I always assumed it was flavored with cherries, another taste I never knew.

I never understood why people would drink things other than water, the earth supplied it to you for free why waste it? But this butterbeer made that viewpoint a little easier to understand.

I didn't immediately agree with it, but I understood it.

"And just how are you going to get us passage through the south sea?" Sebastian asked and Addeline smiled at him.

But it wasn't an amiable smile, this one was mischievous.

"Well," She began, "Much to my father's disdain, I have been a part of a sort of crew since I left Hogwarts during my fifth year-" "Wait a second, you left Hogwarts? What on earth for?"

"To see the world, Sebastian Sallow. I didn't want to learn about it behind stone walls and iron gates. I wanted to see it, to touch and feel it. I wanted to experience it and not behind a book cover. My father was furious. He hasn't spoken with me since. Says I'm a disgrace to the Diggory name. But honestly, I wasn't doing any better as the Hufflepuff seeker."

"that's where I know the name Diggory! Slytherin won against you in quidditch during fourth year." He said with a gleeful grin.

"Honestly, Sebastian, not everything is about quidditch." Ominis scolded. Addeline merely laughed and continued her story.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

"I joined this crew, or really, they recruited me."

"What sort of crew?" Sereia finally spoke and Addeline's hazel eyes fell on her. They studied her and her eyes seemed to burn with ferocity in the candle light of the tavern.

"Like- like pirates?"

"No, god no." Addeline said with a laugh.

"We're better than pirates. We go after them, muggles, wizards, anyone really who abuses magical artifacts. We steal from those who steal from us. We keep magical artifacts safe and hidden."

"Stealing from pirates? Sounds like my kind of crew." Sebastian said with a grin.

"Glad to hear the enthusiasm." Addeline said. "When Ominis asked me about helping him along with some friends on a risky and secretive mission I couldn't help but jump on the opportunity. It sounds right up my alley."