035 feet-pic side hustle

035feet-pic side hustle

035
feet-pic side hustle

"You sure about this?"

Bianca stared at the condo, fidgeting with the shark tooth around her neck. Shoupe had a cop car, the same one she requested to patrol Greensboro, drive her down. There, she met Sarah who parked her bike on the dock behind them.

Rose's 'FOR RENT' sign with Kildare Realty blew in the afternoon breeze. The girls didn't know what to expect— after all, the last time Sarah answered a text message from Wheezie, Rafe tried to drown her.

"Not really, no," Sarah let out an exhale, squinting through the sun's rays. "Come on."

She led them up the porch steps and inside, only to find the front door unlocked. The house was fully furnished but untouched, just for show like many things in the girls' lives. Their footsteps were soft as they stepped through and shut the sliding glass door behind them.

"Hello?" Sarah's unsure voice echoed off the walls before Bianca slapped her arm. "Ow!"

"Does the element of surprise mean nothing to you!?" She whispered harshly.

"Oh, please," Sarah glared, still caressing her sore arm. "Would you relax?! Put the lamp down!"

Bianca rolled her eyes but placed it back on the side table anyway, "Fine, but if we get jumped and have nothing to defend ourselves with, that's on you."

"Just- let's go," Sarah continued ahead and peeked her head through another door. "Wheezie?"

Bianca walked backward, making sure no one tried to sneak up on them. Only the sounds of their soft breaths and treading footsteps emanated through the eerily silent house, "Wheeze?"

Sarah stopped abruptly, forcing Bianca to bump their backs into each other. She whirled around to find Ward sitting at the dining table in a room that appeared to be the kitchen.

Bianca felt the breath escape her lungs and by Sarah's silence, she guessed she was feeling the same, if not more so. They hadn't seen Ward since they jumped off the boat, or in Sarah's case since he tried to strangle her to death.