A Meeting for the Greeting

Part 2 of the first chapter. Thanks for your support,no matter how small of a audience this attracts I'll appreciate it. ♡
------------------------------------------------------------

As I quietly thought to myself of who could've done this while Kagaya,Lydia,N,Cube and Muffet spoke with each other.

After a few more minutes Lydia tapped my shoulder.

Lydia: *calmly* Well...maybe we should continue to explore this "hotel" after all it seems like no signs of danger nearby...(probably because it wouldn't attacked someone by now...)

Katie: Yeah we should. At least one person would have to know what's going on.

Katie,Kagaya and Lydia all parted from N,Muffet and Cube as we decided to explore the "hotel" more. Maybe they're some secrets hidden around? We all walk around almost aimlessly as we look around the place just chatting...

Katie: So...this place is quite big...I wonder how big this place is?

Lydia: Well I assume it was made to suit all 16 people like the note said. Unless of course there's something we don't know about here...

Kagaya was silently thinking to himself now as we all walked before he looked up and noticed a door which you could hear some chatter on the inside.

Kagaya: *lighten up* Hey,look here. Perhaps someone inside of there could help us?

Before Kagaya could open the door himself Lydia stepped in front of him and opened it herself with her hand of the hilt of the katana.

Inside was the interior of a library,it was stocked up with books all lined up in shelves on various topics,it had a few chairs and a sofa with a table in the middle of it all,a red carpet and 3...well 1 person and two things I can't personally describe...

The guy wore a white uniform,he had red eyes,he also had thick darkish purple eye brows and darkish purple,spiky hair.

He was laughing alongside with a purple looking noodle;(he looked kinda like the inflatable noodles you see waving around),he had yellow eyes and a mouth with fangs,he had a fluffy kinda scruff around his neck. He was reading a book and laughing alongside him.

The final guy was a yellow triangle,he wore a black top hat and a black bowtie,he also had one eye which he currently was drinking tea out of.

???(Purple noodle): *laughing* Ahahahaha!! You're quite the funny human! I haven't felt a joy like this in ages!!

???(White Uniform): *laughing* You said it buddy,you remind me of a old bro of mine!

Both of them kept laughing together with their arms on each other's shoulders...Meanwhile the triangle guy was reading a book as he sipped some tea...

???(Triangle guy): Could you both afford to be a bit quieter in the library? Or at least leave the room?

???(White Uniform): *Happily* Sorry,sorry! It's my duty to guide all those to their full potential and if reading gets you there then I'll leave!

Before anyone walked out of the room Lydia stopped them both. She cleared her throat before she spoke

Lydia: Excuse me...do any of you have anything to do with us all being here? Also...who are you?