𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 𝔾𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤: 𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

An: Back to Katie's Pov.
------------------------------------------------------------

Ding dong ding dong

Monokuma: Rise and shine hotel Guests! It's now 7:30 am,all utilities have been reopened once again and the water is back on! Have a beeeaauuutiful day!

I woke up once again,half of me wishing this was all a horrible dream that I haven't woken up from...but the other half of me already accepting the reality of this situation. But before I could do anything else,someone came knocking on the door. I got up,not thinking much as I opened my door to see Taka awake.

Taka: Sorry to bother you so early in the morning! But Lydia has called for a meeting! Apparently someone broke our terms to the social contract!

Katie: *confused* Huh...? Who? It's been 2 days...How did they break 1 rule so quickly?

Taka said nothing as he dragged me along with him to the dining room. I noticed everyone here already and they all made it obvious on who broke the rule...they were all staring at her,she looked back annoyed as she huffed.

Lydia: *Calmly* Now...tell me...why did you go against our 1 rule? What are you potentially planning?

She stayed silent for a few moments before she spoke.

Frisk: *annoyed* I'm telling you that you got it all wrong,I was investigating at night so I wouldn't have to see anyone or be bothered by anyone. And yes while more things are closed at night it at least leaves me more time to myself.

Lydia: *sternly* Monokuma made it pretty clear that we have no way out of here...how do we all know you're not gonna...kill...one of us?

Frisk: Because that's what cowards do,they kill just so they could try and leave.

Lydia only sighed annoyed now as she turned away for a few minutes.

Taka: *Strictly* You have still broken our contract and now you know what that means!

Snatcher: Time to tie you up,now someone hold her still while I go try to find something strong enough to hold her.

Piston when forward and was about to grab her wrists before Lydia spoke again.

Lydia: Does she had her Monopad on her? Give it to me. I'll only...take it from her for a few minutes.

Piston quickly searched her and found it in her leather bag as he handed it to Lydia while Snatcher looked around for some rope. But after awhile he came back with none.

Snatcher: *Disappointed* Well...I guess there is no rope...

Snatcher thought for a moment.

Snatcher: Hey Piston! You're a Boxer,right? Hit her somewheres it'll knock her out!

Taka: *uncertain* I'm not too sure if that's a good ide-

But before anyone else could protest Frisk was knocked out unconscious by Piston.

Sundrop: Um?!-

Cube: Is she okay...?

Andy: That looked like it hurt...

Jen: Cool! =D

Guzma: Dang...that impressive,I should teach my Pokemon that!

Piston: Yes she'll be fine...so...what do you plan to do with her Monopad?

Lydia: I won't tell you,if I do it'll ruin my plan...the rest of you all stay here while I go to my room.

Lydia walked back to the dorms now as the rest of us stayed here,silently looking at the unconscious Frisk...