𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝔾𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤: 𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Ding dong ding dong

Monokuma: Rise and shine hotel Guests! It's now 7:30 am,all utilities have been reopened once again and the water is back on! Have a beeeaauuutiful day!

I woke up tired still as I rubbed my eyes and looked at my Monopad. I miss my family...and my phone...

I suddenly remembered that horrible motive he gave us...The timer read 02:10:37. I didn't want to murder but I also didn't want my family to get hurt because of this...

After laying in bed for awhile I reluctantly picked myself up as I walked to the kitchen.

When I got there I expected Cube,Muffet or at least Andy to be up and making breakfast...not that I want them too but they were kind enough to do so. But the lights were off which was strange.

Taka: Ah! Good morning Katie! I feel much better today now that I got that weird pain out of my head! *yawn*

Taka seemed more lively now as he stretched,still tired.

Katie: Hey...don't you think it's strange that no one but us is up right now? Usually Cube,Andy or Muffet are up but...they're not...

Taka: Maybe they needed more rest but either way it's unacceptable! Or...maybe they could just rest for today...

He grabbed my wrist as he dragged me into the kitchen while loudly shouting.

Taka: *shouting* WE SHALL MAKE BREAKFAST TODAY INSTEAD OF THE OTHER 3! THEN-

Taka froze dead in his tracks as he stopped pulling me and his grip loosened up. Suddenly he let out a loud yell of fear.

At the time I wasn't paying attention to him dragging me into the kitchen and rather him yelling but to hear him so fearful once again pulled me back into reality. I looked into the kitchen as the smell of blood filled the air as I also froze up and gagged slightly as my eyes silently landed onto the sight he saw...

 I looked into the kitchen as the smell of blood filled the air as I also froze up and gagged slightly as my eyes silently landed onto the sight he saw