𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝔾𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤: 𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

An: Back to Katie's Pov
------------------------------------------------------------

I collapsed onto my knees now,this...is all real. It took us all so long to realize that and now we can't go back. I wish this was just a awful coma that I could wake up from...

Kagaya: *calmly* Everyone...Maybe...it'll be...better if we could all share our motiv-

Bill: That's not gonna work...even if we all share our motives what help does it stop in Monokuma doing all this and forcing us to watch it all?

Kagaya: *calmly* Hear me out now,it will at least...make us...less...tempted to murder...

Frisk: Face it head on...someone...is gonna grow desperate...and they'll take the first opportunity they can to get out of here...either...their motive...or their will to survive...we can't prevent that...

Sundrop: *nervously* Well...what...can we do...? I...don't want to tell my...motive he gave me...

Cube: *scared* I don't want to either...that...I...don't want to recall it...

N: *trembling* I...don't want to talk about it either...

Jen: *nervously* Can I just stay in my room...? I...don't want to eat anymore...

Muffet: I...honestly...maybe I'll just bake for today...please leave me alone...

Everyone began to go their separate ways now as Kagaya sighed.

Kagaya: Maybe...it's best that everyone tries to calm down...before they talk about it...

Kagaya,Lydia,Cube and Guzma all left leaving me alone in the room now as I also went to the dining room to try and eat breakfast without thinking about what I saw...

Katie: *thinking* Maybe...I'll just stop by the library today and try to get my mind off of that.

Once I finished my meal I walked over to the library where I saw Bill and Frisk. Snatcher was also in here but he walked out with a few books,probably to go take care of Taka.

Frisk: Hey Katie,mind if I ask you a question?

Frisk looked towards me. She was so nervous earlier but now she went back to her usual attitude.

Katie: Um...Sure what is it?

Frisk: You came in here last night before the night time announcement,correct?

Katie: Yes...also isn't someone supposed to be with you? Since,y'know Lydia caught you out of your room?

Bill: That would be me. We both just wanted to go to the library so I was fine with that...

Frisk: Well with that question out the way,did anyone else come here after you?

Katie: I'm not too sure...maybe I was the last one.

Frisk: Well anyways I need help getting a book on this shelf so could you help me?

I walked closer to Frisk who grabbed my ear and whispered to me once we were both out of sight from Bill behind the bookshelf.

Frisk: *whispering,quietly* Don't tell anyone else this...but last night when I went out to investigate privately I found some medications hidden in the entrance area...when I went to check on them later they were moved somewhere else...Now...I'm not entirely sure what they were for since it had no label...but they definitely weren't good if they had to be hidden away from everyone else...

Frisk let go of my ear as she spoke again.

Frisk: Wrong book I want,the one a little to the left.