𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 𝔾𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤: 𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Ding dong ding dong

Monokuma: Rise and shine hotel Guests! It's now 7:30 am,all utilities have been reopened once again and the water is back on! Have a beeeaauuutiful day!

This isn't a dream...it's all really happening...also...why did he decide that time? That like waking up for school now...

I sat up from my bed tired as I walked to my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror as I brushed my teeth and got dresses before picking up my Monopad.

Oh yeah,Kagaya or whoever wrote that part of the contract wanted all of us to meet him in the dining room at 9...Hm...maybe I should at least see if anyone else is awake?

Katie walked out of her room as she yawned and stretched before making her way to the dining room where Cube,Andy and Taka were.

Taka: Good morning Katie!! It seems you weren't the only one here who wanted to get here early as well!

Andy: Morning Katie,how are you?

Katie: Um,I'm fine. Good morning as well...um...why are you all up so early?

Taka: Because I need to start this day off as best as any other day! I can't be late! Although my best bro Snatcher isn't here yet!

Andy: I have to get up early and tend to my apple acres before anything else. I'm a farmer after all.

Cube: I just wanted to make breakfast...that's all. It brings me a bit of ease...

I guess that all makes sense,Andy's the Ultimate farmer,Taka alway seems to want the best possible results as possible and Cube...well he did make dinner yesterday so it's understandable. Maybe he just likes to cook?

It's gonna be awhile until everyone arrives so I might as well talk to someone...Maybe Cube? He seems a bit more calmer now.

I walked into the kitchen where I saw him mixing up some batter. He looked up at me with a small frown.

Cube: Oh,Hello Katie. What brings you here?

>I decided to spend some time with Cube.

Katie: Not much...what are you making?

Cube: *nervous* Pancakes. Something I always made for my son. I hope he's doing well without me...

Katie: Oh...I didn't know you had a child.

Cube: *nervous* Well,I more as adopted him. He's a hero back at home who stopped the Pink Corruption,which is like a disease of such for pure shapes...Though I feel like I don't live up to my title as a Ultimate Guardian.

Katie: *curiously* Why is that?

Cube: Well...I've been corrupted more than once,I couldn't really protect Cyan...I was always so scared that I'd hurt him while corrupted...I feel like a embarrassment to my so called "Ultimate talent"...

Katie: *reassuring* Hey,don't feel down now! Just because you failed some times in the passed doesn't mean you don't live up to your title. Maybe,that's why you are the Ultimate Guardian? Because you continued forwards with determination even when you could've given up so many times.

Cube stayed silent for a moment now before he smiled.

Cube: Ha...haha...I've never really thought of it like that now Katie...I always looked down on myself because of my failures...thanks...

I think we both grew closer after that as I began to help Cube with the Pancakes and the bacon. It honestly relaxing to feel a bit at home again...