CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED-FOUR (LEVEL UP)

TAURUS...
ILLINOIS, CHICAGO

Taurus sat up from the flat bed

Taurus sat up from the flat bed. His head throbbing. He rubbed his eyes aggressively, and, looked around the room. His vision still blurry. He got up from the bed, and, stretched his limbs. He couldn't remember much from last night, just the ritual part.

He looked down at his clothes. Still blood on his shirt, all dried up now. He exhaled softly. He searched his pockets for his phone, until he found it. He retrieved it, turned the phone on, and checked the time.

It was 2 o'clock. He furrowed his brows. Turning his phone off, he shoved it back into his front pocket. He walked toward the door, and, pushed it all the way opened. The sunlight flashed him, he quickly blocked his eyes, waiting for his pupils to adjust.

"I could get us ta dis lifestyle folks!." A voice shouted from behind the farm house.

Taurus quickly turned his head. A skip in his heartbeat.

"I could use the help around here!." Ozzy shouted.

As Taurus turned to check the sound out, two horses, one black, and the other brown, came racing from behind the farm house.

Taurus jumped back, slightly started. He looked up, and, relaxed his arched brows. His eyes watered, and, he froze. On the black horse, sat Von, in his formal body. All blinged out. He wore his O'Block chain, his OTF chain, a cowboy hat, cowboy boots, white t-shirt, and overall jeans.

"What up baby?." Von smiled. "Like ma new fit?."

Taurus nodded his head. His body still frozen due to the horses, and, Von.
Ozzy fixed his shades, and, grinned. "I told you, all you had to do was be patient."

Von hopped off his horse, and, walked towards Taurus. He spreads his arms, and, hugged Taurus.

Taurus relaxed his stiff muscles. He quickly embraced Von, and, squeezed tightly. He inhaled heavily, and, exhaled softly.

"But--." He released Von. "Where's NLE's body?."

"In ma casket." Von said.

Taurus looked around the landscape. Nothing but yellowish greenery. "Where are we?."

"We're still in Chicago, this is my off the grid farm." Ozzy said. "Now." He slapped his hands together. "Y'all can either stay here until night time, or, y'all can ride the train to Jamaica."

Von hissed, and, rubbed the back of his neck. "Whatcho wanna do?." He turned to Taurus.

"I don't wanna wait until nighttime ta leave, but, I don't want people seein' us out in public, I could get in serious shit." Taurus said.

"Not if you ride the train." Ozzy suggested. "I got a cousin, who transports goods from California to New York. He can drop y'all off at New York, and y'all can take the other train to Jamaica."

"Ion know, I haven't hopped from train ta train since da 2000s." Von said. "Might be uh little rusty."

Taurus grabbed Von's wrist. "When do we gotta leave?."

"Around five." Ozzy said.

"Okay, can you excuse us?."

"Sure, don't be long." Ozzy winked, before his horse raced off toward the hill.

Taurus dragged Von back toward the farm house. He shut the door behind himself, and, turned to Von. "How you feel?."

"Like ma old self again." He twirled his blonde dread, and, smiled. He licked his plump lips.

"You look good." Taurus complimented. "Sorry, 'bout da whole stabbin', and, slicin' last night."

"Nah, I been don fuhgave you, I'm just glad I got ma old body back."

Taurus looked fondly at Von. His face looked lively, his eyes, filled with happiness. He pulled Von close by the waist, and, kissed him.

Von took his cowboy hat off. He tossed it aside, as his lips intertwined with Taurus'.

Taurus unhooked Von's overalls. He grabbed him, and, lifted him off his feet.

Von wrapped his legs around Taurus' waist. Grabbing his face, he breathlessly pecked his lips against Taurus'.

"I'm so glad your okay." Taurus laid him down on the flat bed. He pulled his shirt over his head, and, tossed it. "I'm finna rock yo world."

Von smiled. He propped his arms, and, spread his legs. "Make it count, you only got until five o'clock."

Taurus laughed. He leaned down, and, kissed Von. "I'm just teasin', ion wanna do nothin' until we in Jamaica, like I promised."

"You sure?." Von gave him siren eyes.

"I am." Taurus sat back.

Von shrugged. "Okay, pass me ma hat."

Taurus leaned out the flat bed, grabbing his shirt, and, Von's cowboy hat. He handed the straw hat over.

Von hooked his overalls, and, plopped the cowboy hat onto his head. He got out the bed. Taurus pulled his shirt over his head, shaking his head, to fix his dreads, he got out the bed.