CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED-NINE

JAMELL...

I'M BACKKKKK!! ;p
Ths chapter might be short, idk it's been a while.

The uber driver stomped on the brakes in front of the court house. "Here you go."

"Thanks." Jamell leaned out, slammed the door and raced up the stairs. After vanishing for some hours, he came back from Dominique's place with Tyquian's gun. He thought it would be poetic, killing Kentrell with his own homeboy's gun. Then once Kentrell's out the picture, Durk would go back to being his old self. Jamell pulled his black shirt over his skinny jeans and a demonic smile spread across his face.  He yanked the door opened and entered inside.

...

DURK...

"Are we winning or losing?" Fanum asked as he sat beside Mable at one of the round tables

"Are we winning or losing?" Fanum asked as he sat beside Mable at one of the round tables. He opened his bag of Cheetos he bought from the vending machine and stuffed two chips in his mouth.

"Well, we got Ms. Katz to stutter, we got Ron and London, but Durk had an outburst," Blake said. Isabella walked over and handed Blake a cup of coffee. He smelled the steam and smiled.

"How was dat ma fault? They went aftea Von; I don’t play bout ma friend, ion care if living or not."

"They had me stutterin' too." Kentrell sighed. He leaned forward and rubbed his forehead on Durk's back. 'They're scared of you; you're a monster, Mr. Gaulden, a dangerous one at that.'

Agent paced back and forth. "So, now what?"

Tyquian shrugged and kicked his feet onto the table. "Guess we'll have ta do dat plea deal."

"We can't give up now; y'all gotta have something up y'all sleeve," Max said.

"We could help if you guys would just tell us everything we need to know. Regardless if this is self-defense, they're going to find or make shit up until something clicks with the Judge." Isabella said.

"Dey said I set up--I wouldn't hurt Durk," Kentrell said. He looked at Blake and then at Isabella with hurt in his eyes. "Dey called me uh dangerous monster, how am I suppose ta fight against dat when every person in that fuckin' room are thinkin' da same thang? I've tried keepin' ma temper down. I've tried tellin' da truth without tellin' too much. There's nothin' else I can do."

Durk reached down and grabbed Kentrell's hands and held them in his. "Fuck what dey think, Ion, thank you're uh monster."

Kentrell smiled and kissed Durk's knuckle. "'Preciate dat Golden, but your opinion won’t get me out of dis trial."

"I know." Durk closed his eyes before he opened them and turned to Blake and Isabella. "I was dere."

Isabella arched her brow. "Where?"

"At da gas station, I was one wearin' da shiesty mask. I shot Ben."

Kai looked at Durk with arched brows.