CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED-TEN

KENTRELL...

Everyone walked out of the court, some shaken up while others were talking about the event as if they were leaving a concert.
Kentrell draped his arm around Durk and Tyquian's shoulder. Although not injured, he had to fake it, everybody in that room saw Jamell shoot him.

Henry and Mr. Porter shoved Jamell into the backseat of a police car as press snapped pictures. Mable and Kentrell's pops parted from Andre and the group, with their arms opened, and rushed toward Kentrell.

Mable checked for any injuries as Kentrell's pops rambled on about his worries.

"Are you okay? Where did he get you?" She asked. Her hands touching against his pecks and abs. Kentrell winced when her finger tip brushed a scar which not known to her been there for years. She stopped and looked at the damage Jamell caused.
"Oh thank God he grazed you."

"Why would he shoot you son? Was he cool with Jesse and Ben?" Kentrell's pops asked.

"No. He shot me because he didn't want Durk and I together."

Durk nodded.

"Huh. So now that he's going to rot in prison, are you two going to stay out of trouble and drop friends who are shady?"

"Yes ma'am." Kentrell and Durk said.

Blake and Isabella walked out of the front doors and headed towards Kentrell. They wore huge smiles on their faces which concerned Tyquian.

"You alright?" Blake asked.

"Yeah, just uh little graze but I'll be okay."

"Good. Glad to hear that."

"Where y'all been?" Tyquian arched brows.

"Chatting with the Judge." Isabella said.

"About?"

"Your case."

"And what happened?" Durk asked.

"Well, after the conversation and the whole shooting, she decided to throw the case away, she felt it wouldn't be fair having you sitting in that courtroom after being shot, and once we shamed her for not having secured security it sealed our deal."

"So like what does that mean for us?" Kentrell asked.

"It only means one thing, you guys are free to go." Blake smiled.

Kentrell relaxed his brows as Tyquian laughed excitedly.

"Ar--are you for real?" Kentrell asked aesthetically.

"Yes. You can walk away and no one will stop you." Isabella smiled.

Durk smiled brightly.

Kentrell stuck his hand out. "Thank you."

Isabella smiled and shook his hand. "You're welcome, all you had to do was trust me."

Tyquian dapped Blake up and pulled him in.

Durk turned to Kentrell. "No what dis mean?"

"Yeah, we gone have uh party, den we gon pack yo shit and we out ta Utah." Kentrell pulled Durk close.
Durk chuckled softly. He patted Kentrell's peck.

Sorry for the short Chapter. Hope y'all enjoyed it, this story will end soon and since it will, I decided to make a sequel. 😏❤️❤️