CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED-EIGHT (WHAT IT USE TO BE LIKE PRT 5)

KENTRELL...

He sat at the island, toast in his hand, he scrolled on his Twitter page. It had been days since he, and Durk talked. He even called, but it went straight to voicemail, he tried texting, and although it said read, Durk didn't respond.

After a while, he just gave up, he didn't give a fuck anymore, if Von was going to control Durk's decisions, then so be it.
Tyquian walked over, nudging the other in his shoulder.

Kentrell looked up, turning his phone off, and setting it aside. "Where Joe, and Ben at wit da alcohol?."

"Ben almost hea', Joe had ta drop Brie off." Tyquian said, as he sat down next to him.

"Fuck." Kentrell sighed. He dropped his head, and hung it low.

"He still ain't respond?."

"No." 

"It's ma fault, huh?."

"Nah, Von was gone act like dat regardless, whether if it was meh, you, his own mama, or Durk,  he uh sore fuckin' losea ass, little boy."

"Don't you miss dem doe? We had so much fun wit dem."

Kentrell shrugged. He was fighting himself in his mind, anger, and sadness constantly intertwining. Half of him cared, half of him didn't. The same way he feels about his father's abandonment, is the same way he feels about Von, and Durk now.

"Fuck 'em."

"Damn, uh ight."

Kentrell turned to Tyquian, pain, and betrayal in his eyes. "I should've did more, I could've prevented y'all fight."

"I doubt it, dat shit was bond ta happen, Durk should've checked Von."

Kentrell shook his head. He knows Durk couldn't tell Von shit he didn't agree with.
Tyquian got up to get the front door, as Kentrell's phone rung.

He grabbed it with excitement, and answered it. "Yo?."

"Aye, uh, you seen Von's live?." Joe asked, a slight worry in his tone.

Kentrell arched his brow. "No, should I look at it?."

"No, I mean, if you want to, I wouldn't doe, if I were you."

"Fuck dats suppose ta mean Joe?."

"Brought da blunt, and snacks!." Ben yelled, as Tyquian slammed the door closed. "Da hoes will be arrivin' shortly!."

"Look, just, don't look at it, fo yo sake." Joe warned. "I gotta go, I'll be comin' home soon." He hung up, and the line went dead.

Kentrell mugged. "Idiot." Why would he tell him to not look at it? He knows Kentrell has always been a curious bastard since he was a jit. He went to his home screen, clicking on the IG app, he went to his page, and was immediately met with accounts, showing multiple shortened clips from Von's live.

'Von ain't cool with YB no more 👀 👀?'

Kentrell was taken aback. He tapped on the first video, and turned the volume up.

"Fuck Youngboy talkin' 'bout on dis song?." Von asked, as one of Kentrell's songs played in the background.

"What?." Another voice asked.

"Talkin crazy."

"Oh, he is?."

"He ain't eve' like dat."

Kentrell clenched his jaw, as the other man laughed. "Uh!?."

"I'm on his ass." Von said, not cracking one smile on his face.

"On his assss!." The same voice hissed.

Tyquian frowned, quickly storming over to see what Kentrell was looking at. He stood over his shoulder.

"It's all cap." He licked his bottom lip, his grills shinning. His eyes read a song of deep hate. "You got cap in yo raps." He sung. "You got cap in yo raps--."

The video ended, and the room filled with uncomfortable silence. Ben awkwardly walked past the two, and headed to his room.
Kentrell licked his front teeth. He heaved a heavy blow.

"Aye man, fuck Von--."

Kentrell slammed his phone onto the table, his screen now slightly cracked. He immediately stood up, grabbing the seat he sat in, and shoving it onto the floor.

"I ain't nevea did nothin' ta nobody Ty!." He cried out. "Not eve' Von!."

"Yeah--."

"I didn't do da bet! Dat shit was his idea!." He clenched his fists. "Now I know why Durk ain't say nothin', well I got sumthin' foe dem, fuck both of dem punk niggas! On everythang I love he uh fuckin' followea!."

Oddly enough, his phone began to ring. He grabbed it, thinking it was Joe, and answered.

"Joe? You hea' yet?."

The other line was silent, almost like a ghost dialed him.

"Why he say dat 'bout meh Joe? I ain't did shit ta 'im, I wasn't eve' in da bet, and, I tried ta break up da fight...Shouldn't have looked at dat live, I should've ignored 'im." The line went dead. He sucked his teeth, and hung up. He went to his contacts, and looked at the person who called him. It was Durk.

He frowned. "Nie he wanna call back, you know what? Fuck dis, imma do ma own live, dey wanna troll? Dey wanna fuck around? I got sumthin' fo dem."