^Studying^

(I know I'm on break, but I've had some free time and I wrote so here!) 

Nobody's POV:

"Goodbye, thanks." Scott said as he gave Joel a quick kiss on the cheek. "Bye, goodnight." Joel smiled as he turned and walked back to the car. "You look happy." Their mom said. "Are you two friends yet? Or still enemies?" She laughed. "We're friends." Joel smiled and looked towards Martyn to signal him not to say anything. Martyn nodded and they drove home.

Jimmy's POV:

I rubbed my eyes as I waited at the bus stop. I didn't get much sleep last night because I stayed up by accident playing Minecraft. I was also dreading getting on the bus and listening to Scott and Joel fight.

But to my surprise when I sat down it was silent. I turned to look at them and I saw them holding hands and talking normally?! I quickly looked at Martyn with a questioning expression. "They're dating!" He whispered excitedly. My eyes opened wide and my mouth fell open as I turned back to look at them. I think Scott saw me because he smiled and kissed Joel's cheek.

My mouth and eyes were still wide open until we got to school. "C-can I get like an explanation? Or do I get to sit here confused?" I finally asked as we walked into the school. "Apparently, Martyn is a matchmaker," Scott began and elbowed Martyn playfully. "He helped get us together." Scott smirked. "Oh? I thought you hated each other?" I asked as we walked. "Not really, I mean I thought I did but I realized I was just blind or something." Joel shrugged. I nodded even though I was still confused.

As we walked through the hallway Scott and Joel got lots of looks because almost everyone knew them as the two kids that wouldn't stop fighting.

Me and Martyn eventually left them and went to our lockers. "Um, d-did I just see Joel and Scott holding hands?" Lizzie asked as we walked over. "Yup! That was all me!" Martyn said with a smug look on his face. "Mhm, don't take their credit." I laughed. Martyn gasped dramatically. Lizzie looked like she was about to say something but I guess she spotted someone because she quickly shut her locker and ran after someone.

"Ugh why do we have a test in Historyyyy." I groaned as I laid my head down on the lunch table. "I don't know but I hate History." Martyn groaned back. "I'm 100 percent gonna fail." I continued complaining. "How about you just study after school together? Your weird brains work similarly." Scott suggested. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "It doesn't matter, but I seriously do think you two would benefit from studying together. Alone." Scott whispered the last part but I didn't understand what he said.

"Do you want to study after school today?" Martyn asked me. I looked up at him and nodded. "Sure, we can do it at my house!" I smiled.

Martyn got off at my bus stop. (I know you technically can't do this but yeah) We walked to my house and went to my room. We set up on the floor and got our notes and stuff. "...Jimmy?" Martyn said and I looked up at him. "Y-your notes are a little, how do I put this nicely, a mess?" Martyn laughed nervously. "And yours are so neat." I whined. "How do you stay so focused? I get distracted by every little thing." I groaned as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I don't know, I guess I get real focused and write down like every word the teacher says. But I don't end up remembering like any of it." He chuckled as he looked through my notes.

"Sorry.." I apologized as I was embarrassed he was looking through my notes. "It's fine, we can just use my notes, I don't care to share!" He said cheerfully. I lifted my head and we started studying.

After like an hour and a half of studying I started getting bored. "Are we don't yettt?" I complained as I sat up and put my back against my bed. "I'm almost done with the topics I need to study, are you?" Martyn asked as he also sat up and put his back against my bed. "Yeah, I don't know how much it will help but yeah." I shrugged.

"Are you hungry?" Martyn asked. "Yeah, we could ask my mom to take us to a cafe or something to get something to eat?" I asked Martyn. "Ooo, sure, we could do that." He responded. I quickly stood up and reached my hand out for him to grab. I then pulled him downstairs to ask my mom. However she wasn't home.

"Um, we have to ask Lizzie." I said as I turned to guide Martyn back upstairs. "Oh, where's your mom?" Martyn asked. I paused. "At work, I think." I mumbled and then dragged Martyn to Lizzie's room.

"Lizzie!" I yelled as I opened her door. "What?" She asked. "Can you take me and Martyn to a cafe to get something to eat?" I begged. "Why can't mom take you?" She asked. "Cause she's not home, please you're our only hope." I asked dramatically, bringing my hand up that was still holding Martyns and begged. She look at me and Martyn and then at our hands and reluctantly got up. "I guess I can take you two to your date." She smirked as she got up. I quickly let go of Martyn's hand. "We aren't dating! We just want to get something to eat." I yelled as I turned my head away from Martyn.

Martyn's POV:

"I guess I can take you two to your date." Lizzie smirked as she got up. Jimmy let go of my hand. "We aren't dating! We just want to get something to eat." He yelled at her. My face went red and I was trying not to let Lizzie see. She of course did anyway and winked at me as she passed us. 

-1015