WRITING AS A RIGHT THING

Writing has been an integral part of my life, shaping my imagination, fostering self-expression, and instilling a love for language. From the moment I learned to hold a pencil in my tiny hand, I embarked on a journey of self-discovery and creativity through the written word.

As a child, I vividly remember scribbling nonsensical lines and squiggles on countless sheets of paper, pretending to compose profound stories. The act of forming letters and words intrigued me, as each stroke transformed my thoughts into tangible symbols. I was fascinated by the power of language, a tool capable of bridging the gap between thoughts and reality.

One of my earliest memories revolves around the joy I experienced when my cousin gifted me my first diary. With its pages blank and waiting to be filled, it became a repository for my deepest secrets, dreams, and aspirations. It served as a cherished treasure, allowing me to explore my innermost thoughts without judgment. Through my diary, I discovered the qualities of writing, enabling me to process my emotions and make sense of the world around me.

As I grew older, writing transformed from a personal pastime into an essential academic skill. It became the medium through which I articulated my ideas, presented arguments, and conveyed my understanding of various subjects. Whether it was crafting persuasive essays, creative stories, or expository pieces, writing paved the way for critical thinking and intellectual growth. It fostered my ability to analyze, synthesize, and communicate complex concepts effectively. The process of organizing my thoughts into coherent sentences and paragraphs taught me the value of clarity and precision in conveying ideas. Because of my passion for writing, I have even tried making songs. This made me love the idea of ​ writing even more. Writing bestowed upon me the power to fashion new worlds, breathe life into characters, and experience the joy of unrestricted creativity.

Looking back, writing has unquestionably left an indelible mark on my childhood. It trained my mind to think critically, nurtured my imagination, and allowed me to explore the depths of my being. It provided solace during moments of sadness, excitement during moments of triumph, and a platform for self-expression when words failed me. It has been a companion, a teacher, and a means of personal growth.As I continue on my journey through life, writing remains an integral part of who I am. It is an art form that has shaped my identity, given voice to my thoughts, and unlocked the limitless boundaries of my imagination. I am forever grateful for the joy, growth, and self-discovery that writing bestowed upon me. Writing never failed me, writing will forever be a right thing.