S I X

Age: 14
Sereia Jones
[3rd person]

Percy Jackson was attacked by a Fury. Sereia can control water. It's been one hell of 3 months. At this current moment Sereia was in the car with Sally Jackson Grover and Percy.

We are being chased down by a Minotaur. Percy was asking many question, poor Sally was struggling to see in down pour.

"Percy!" Sereia yells at the blonde, "for Gods sake, let your mother drive!"

Percy looked hurt but nodded his head. Sereia looked out her window to see the Minotaur gaining pace.

"Miss Jackson coming up on the left!" Before she could do anything the Minotaur hits the car into a ditch. Everyone gets out and starts running. While running Sereia begins to realize where she was. She looked to Grover who seemed to also realize it.

As they were coming up to the entrance the Minotaur grabs Sally, making Percy stop. Sereia stopped to protect Precy while Grover yelled for them to continue to the entrance.

Sally says something to Percy but she wasn't listening. Sereia was more focused on everything around her. Making sure nothing other than the Minotaur is a threat. In matter of seconds Sally is gone, Sereia didn't watch it but she sure did hear Percy cry out for his mother.

Sereia curse in Greek before pulling Percy back. He falls back on his butt and watches as she draw the Minotaurs attention. Sereia manges to cut off one of the Minotaur's horns. She throws it to Percy since the Minotaur's attention was still on her. He stabs it in the back with its own horn. It lets out a cry as it starts fade. Sereia watches as Percy fall to the ground, he was out cold. Her attention turns to Grover who was frozen. She laugh slightly at his reaction and she go to pick up Percy. Grover snaps out of his trance and helps her put him on her back.

"How aren't you bleeding? How are you still moving?" Grover asks knowing he saw the Minotaur cut her. The way she moved, it would make any demigod exhausted. Sereia smiles and stopped. She looked up smiling, she felt powerful in the rain.

"I don't know, but the rain feels nice." She says. Grover looks at the brunette unsure if she knew yet. Grover knew of her father, Chiron and Mr D did too. Poseidon didn't know of her though, her mother told them. Grover remembers perfectly, everything.

"Violet?" Grover says slowly while his vision getting blurry. Grover had become attached to Violet. She was an old friend of Chiron. Grover became unwell and she treated him, while having a lovely 8 year old. Grover and Chiron were standing in front of a half dead woman, who happened to be Sereia's mother.

  "Her father, Poseidon. He doesn't know,  I told him I lost her in term. He will know if he sees her. I don't want her to a pawn of the Gods!" Violet cries out. Chiron lowers his head, and Grover looked around for the young brunette. He noticed she was curled up on the couch.

  "Violet, she is a forbidden child, also a hero. She was always gonna be a pawn of the God, you were fool to think otherwise." Chiron states with tears in his eyes. Violet lets out a scoff before laughing.

  "Yes you are right, but Poseidon will never know of her. If he knows, he will be upset. After I let him mourn for the lost of his daughter in the last century."

   "Violet we can only block her from him for so long." Chiron says softly. Grover gulps while watching all the color drain from his friend's face.

Sereia starts walking to the entrance. The rain had stopped as they walked into the camp. Grover noticed the exhaustion finally take over the teenager.

They walk into the big house, they woke Chiron. He woke up the Apollo cabin to heal Sereia and Percy.

Sereia woke up to Luke next to her bed. He noticed she was up and smiled at her.

"You really did protect him." Luke laughs to himself. Sereia throws herself at Luke. Luke hugs her back, Luke was able to recruit without Sereia here as a distraction. He did miss his sunshine, some days became truly dull.

"Of course I did. I would do anything you asked." Luke's face turned red at her words. Luke realized right there, Sereia Jones is his. She was his fatal flaw, he would follow her to the ends of the earth. Kronos will have to wait, he had her now. She was worth living for.

"I know you would." Luke still hadn't let her go. He heard footsteps but he didn't care, he saw Adeline. Sereia's best friend.

"Am I walking in on something?" Adeline teases. Luke lets go of Sereia and she hugged Adeline.

"Gosh, I'm never leaving again!" Sereia says. Adeline laughs and says something cocky making Sereia giggle. Luke turned his attention to the blonde across of her. Apparently she risked her life for this lowly kid. As Luke was looking at the sleeping kid he notices how familiar him and Sereia looked.

Sereia grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him up. She pulled him out of room
And across the camp. She was met with many welcoming smiles. Sereia had to show Luke something so she wasn't very interested in talking to anyone.

  "Sunshine where are we going?" Luke asks still being dragged by his best friend. Sereia looked at him and smiled at him. Eventually they were standing on a beach. Sereia let go of Luke's hand and he watches her move toward the water. She lifts her hand and the water follows.

Luke blood ran cold as he watches his Sunshine control the water. She had a bright smile on her face while doing it. Sereia stops and her bright blue eyes meet his dark brown eyes.

  "My father is Poseidon! The freaking sea God!" Sereia says excitedly, he didn't know how to react.

********

This might be odd, but like I'm most definitely a Ares Child. But again I am also a child of Poseidon. Sooo I don't know. But anyways, remember to vote and if you like comment suggestions.

Who is your Godly parent?