E I G H T E E N

18| same night different problems

He did it. He sealed my fate. Zeus was not happy that fact I'm alive. I've never felt closer to the ocean. He knows. He is coming. What will happen. Seeing as Zeus hasn't struck me, maybe I'm not going to die.

"Both of your names relate to the sea." I hear a voice. I turn, in the flesh is the sea God. My blood.

"I've always wanted to change it." I walk closer toward the water. I was nervous, the water calmed me.

"Meadow. It's such a pretty name right?" He inched closer.

"Yes father. It is." The cold water splashes against my legs.

"How long?"

"Have I known? Maybe a month. Not too long." I shrug my shoulders.

"I can't believe she hid you." His eyebrows push together.

"Because I'm not allowed to be alive?" I tilt my head. His eyes soften.

"Nerissa. My child. You are in danger." I smile softly while my eyes become blurry.

"Sometimes I wish I could talk to her again." I say while turn my back to him. He doesn't deserve to see me cry.

"Your mother?"

"Yes, I would ask her about love. About why she sent me here. How she got a Gods attention." I smile to myself remembering the little things about my mother.

"Daughter."

"Father."

"I'm glad you're alive." I turn to find him no longer there. I smile and happy he said that. As I'm in my own thoughts Luke jumps out of a portal. He has backbiter in his hand.

"Sunshine." He snapped. I didn't know if I should be concerned. I walk toward him but he runs to me. He grabs my chin and kisses me. Hard. He put his left hand on the back of my head and push my head towards him. His right hand leaves my chin and to my waist.

He pulls back to breathe. His dark brown eyes looking at me. Kissing Luke is euphoric. I've never felt so good. I tilt my head and scan his face. I bring my arms up to put around his neck when I see blood. Luke had been cut, my smile drops. I look at him, his eyes widened before smashing his lips on mine. Just like that. All my worries were gone. Luke was just fine. He was kissing me. ME. My best friend is kissing me. I hear distant yelling. I don't care what they saying. I didn't care. Luke had his lips on mine, noting mattered. When Luke pulled away, he lets go of me and grabs his sword. As the voices get closer, Luke leans down to my ear.

"Sunshine, I'm sorry." Luke twisted me towards to woods and put the sword to my neck. Annabeth, Percy, and a bunch of other kids came out.

"Sereia!" Percy instantly yelled out. Annabeth grabbed his arm to stop him from moving any faster.

"Luke." I whisper. He stiffens and presses the sword closer to my throat.

"Luke you wouldn't hurt her!" Classire yells out. Luke laughed, He pressed the sword against my throat and cold liquid ran down my throat. Fuck I can't the feeling of his lips on mine to go away.

"If you didn't stop me. She wouldn't be in this situation!" Luke yells out. I finally get a good look at who is out there. Annabeth, Percy, Aurora, Classire, and Chris. Aurora's brown eyes meet mine. She looks terrified.

"Let me get out of here safely and you get the mutt here." Mutt? That one hurt.

"Sorry Sunshine." He whispered in my ear.

"No fuck you." I yell out. Everyone jump back at my voice. I hadn't said anything until now.

I break free and try to hit Luke. He dodges and grabs me again.

"Now now Sunshine." He said loud enough for them to hear. I watch as my friends start to talk. They got distracted. Luke pushes me forwards and makes his little portal.

"Come Sunshine." He instructed. I shake my head but he grabs my head and pulls me into the portal.

I land in a grassy feild and no Luke in sight. Where the fuck am I?