𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

[Jade]

I look around Platform 9¾ in awe as my parents help me with my things. "I can't believe that I'm actually going to Hogwarts!" I squeal.

I look behind my parents and notice that my sisters aren't with us."Where are Gracie and Aurora?"I turned to ask my mom and dad. "Gracie And Aurora are with their friends. So it's just us three." my mother says. She walks up to me and embraces me in one of her bear hugs.

"Oh, we're going to miss you!" as she releases me she holds my face. "Make sure to write and let us know whatever house you get in, we're proud of you! Make lots of friends and don't get in trouble." she tells me.

I nod and turn to my dad. "Try your best and keep an eye on your sisters for us. Good luck." he said as he pats my shoulder.

My smile grows bigger as I grab my stuff to leave. "Bye mum, bye dad! I'll write to you guys I promise!" I yell over the train whistle as I step into a new chapter of my life.

[Valeria]

As I walk along the train corridors looking for somewhere to sit I find a car with three boys in it, two chubby looking boys and a small blonde boy. I poked my head in the car.

"Anyone sitting there?" I point to an empty seat next to the blonde one he then scowls at me. Damn, it looks like I just told him his clothing choice was tacky.

"Depends. Who are you?" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"Valeria J Cerulean." as I reach my hand for him to shake. "Never heard of you." He scoffs. "Well my family doesn't like to put ourselves out there you know. So most likely you wouldn't know who I am.'' I smile.

The blondie eyes me suspiciously. "What's your status?" he asks, which I raise an eyebrow to.

The boy rolls his eyes to this and stands up. He's a bit shorter than me so he is practically looking up at me.

"Blood status. My family only associates with those who are of pure blood." he stated with a snooty tone.

"Well I hope you know that my family is one of the pure blood families." That was a big fat lie. My mother is a pure blood witch while my father is a muggle.

The short one crossed his arms and furrowed his brows. "Well, you still can't sit here." the golden boy snaps at me. I rolled and continued searching for a car to sit in.

[With Jade]

Jade knocked on a car with only a boy in it struggling to keep a hold of his toad, opening the door slightly. "Hi, sorry to barge in but can I sit here? everywhere else is full." she asked politely.

The boy nods, his attention to the amphibian in his hands. "Is that a smooth-sided toad?" jade blurted out as she sat in the seat across from him, fascinated by the toad.

"This is Trevor, he's a-" Trevor kept on wriggling in the boy's hands. "slippery toad." he cursed. Jade leaned forward to get a better look at the wrigley amphibian. 

 "Can I see him?" Trevor hoped out of his hands but jade caught him and started petting in between its eyes, the toad slowly calmed down.

"I bet he's just anxious." jade softly said. The compartment door slightly opens to reveal a girl with short hair.

"Hey mind if I sit with you guys?" the boy nods silently, while Jade smiles. "Not at all!" Valeria sits next to Jade, looking at the toad.

"Awwww who's this?" she asked while she pets Treavor. "That's Trevor. You're lucky you didn't come in earlier. I almost dropped him." he said as the girls gushed at the toad who was soaking in all of the attention.