Introduction

Name - Agni Chauhan

Age - 25

Country - India

She is a very sweet young and beautiful girl. She is also very talented and skilled person. she has a free soul. Most loving person you'll ever meet but can become the worst one too when she get angry. Independent and self made rich. For her family she is like the embodiment of Goddess Lakshmi ( For those who don't know about Goddess Lakshmi----- She is the Goddess of wealth in Indian Hindu culture.)

Name - Yoon min-Hyun

Age - 33

Country - South Korea

He is a CEO of a multinational company of Korea.But has a very mystical personality and never appeared in any type of interviews or media interactions only his office worker knows about his looks. He is cold from outside but very sweet and caring from inside. He loves his family so much but never able to show. He can't tolerate any kind of lie or betrayal and also not interested in marriage or dating. (We'll see that hehe). Knows many languages and Hindi is one of them but never shows off his skills.

Name - Yoon li-syuk

Age - 14

He is Min-hyun's little brother. He is the sweetest character of the story. He is cute and lovable but stubborn and short tempered too. He doesn't liken when someone call him child or treat him like a child but also behave like a 3 years old infront of people he loves.

Name - Lee min-hyuk

Age - 27

He is Min-hyun's cousin and only person who is a bit close to Min-hyun. He is a cheerful and caring person but mostly behave rudely and cold to female employees because he doesn't like when they flirt with him. he loves to tease Min-hyun but no so much because he knows what happened when Min-hyun got angry. Soon he is going to become CEO of a big company of Korea.

( OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE INTRODUCED IN BETWEEN THE CHAPTERS. SO STAY TUNED.)

Hello everyone I'm your writer Kittu and this is my first story. English is not my first language so please ignore my small mistakes and please tell me if I make any big mistakes in future. Don't forget to support me. Love you guys.

This is a Love story between two people from two different countries who are totally different from each-other in nature like fire and water. So let's see what happens when they meet each other. This story has some family love, some sweet friendship and some of unexpected twists too.

this story will also contain some of 18+ contents too. So please stay tuned with me I'll upload story after every two days.