Realizing the mistake 😞

Next day morning:- 

Min-hyun came downstair to have his breakfast when his eyes met with Agni's. They looked at each other for a few seconds. Agni realized the situation and tried to ignore him. 

"I'm going to wake up Li-syuk ajjhuma" She said to Mrs. Kim and went to Li-syuk's room. 

"has she eaten anything yet?'' Min-Hyun asked Mrs.Kim.                                                                              "no master she hasn't eaten anything from yesterday not even a bite. She looks so tired today."  Mrs. Kim explained to Min-hyun. Min-hyun thought for a  few seconds.                                           "I'm going to my room Mrs. Kim please ask Agni to bring my breakfast to my room as soon as possible," Min-hyun said to Mrs. Kim and went back to his room. 

Angi came downstairs and started to do her work when Mrs. Kim came to her. 

"what's young master doing?'' She asked Agni.                                                                                                  "ohh he's getting ready for school," She said and smiled.                                                                                 ''Did you not sleep well sweetheart?'' Mrs. Kim asked her with love and patted her head.            "umm I-- I slept well last night ajjhuma." Agni lied because she don't want anyone to know that she didn't sleep last night at all.                                                                                                                               "But you look tired like you needed rest. you should take rest darling" Mrs. Kim said to her with concern.                                                                                                                                                                                       "Thank you ajjhuma for being worried about me but I'm okay" Agni said and smiled.

"okay sweetheart. So could you bring this breakfast to master's room please" Mrs. Kim asked Agni                                                                                                                                                                              "B-But why I? I-I mean he doesn't like me at all and if I bring him the breakfast it will just ruin his mood. So I think I should not do this you know." Agni said with a sad smile on her face.  "It's okay sweetheart He's the one who asked me to send the breakfast by you so it's not going to be a problem" Mrs. Kim told her everything and gave her breakfast tray. Agni didn't have any other options left so she went to his room with his breakfast. 

She knocked at the door. "Come in" a voice came from inside. She went inside the room and saw Min-hyun in a black shirt with rolled up sleeves, glasses on and a office file in his hand. That was such a sexy scene to see and it made Agni so much nervous. 

"Here's your breakfast" She put breakfast on the table and turned to leave.                                             "wait, I need to say something to you" Min-hyun said to Agni and she stopped there.                     "what is it" She said avoiding eye contact. 

"Have you eaten anything? Mrs. Kim said you didn't eat anything properly from the day you came here, May I ask you why? You look so tired like you didn't sleep last night at all. Is something's bothering you??" Min-hyun asked everything in one go.                                                            Agni was a bit surprised by his questions but she felt happy too.                                  

"I-I..I'm okay. you don't need to worry. I'll eat something later. Thank you for asking." She said and bowed him respectfully.                                                                                                                                              "You don't need to be so formal with me when we are alone. You can talk to me freely like you did last night. And if you want you can eat with me." Min-hyun said and looked away to hide his nervousness.                                                                                                                                                               "o..oh okay as you say I won't be so formal with you whenever we'll a..alone. But I...I can't eat with you. Actually I...I'm vegetarian so I..I will cook for myself something else I guess." She said hiding her blush.                                                                                                                                 "o..okay I had no idea. You should've told me sooner about this." Min-hyun said to her                      "Really sooner when?? Is it then when you started to yell at me the first time we saw each other or next time when you even refused to take a bite from the sandwiches I made saying you won't eat something made by a stranger or the other day when you yelled at me because I was crying. You tell me when??" Agni said frustrated but realized what she just did and got scared and said sorry for her behavior but instead of getting angry Min-hyun started to laugh that made Agni confused. He came near her and held her hands.

"You don't need to apologize for your thoughts princess. What you said was not wrong at all I should be the one apologizing for my bad and rude behavior all along with you and I'm really really sorry princess. I'll not do it again please forgive me this time. Don't be angry" Min-hyun said to Agni with his puppy eyes. Agni felt thousand of butterflies in her stomach. Her whole face become red. 

"I...I I'm not angry. Y..You don't need say sorry and You also don't have to c..call me P..Princesss. I..I should go now Li-syuk is waiting for me." Agni said and ran away from his room and went to her room. 

Min-Hyun's POV:- 

"what's happening why did I do it? ohh god I must be crazy. why my heart is beating so fast?"   I said to my self and tried to calm down.                                                                                                         "And why did I call her Princess? I just wanted to say sorry not all these things. I mean it was not technically wrong I mean she always talks to me like she own me and everything I have. She always behaves like she's a princess or something. But that was really cheesy." I said and mentally cursed myself but anyways now I need to search for a vegetarian chef. 

Agni's POV:- 

"What Just happened?" I can't believe my ears. He really said sorry to me.                                                " I knew he was not a bad person but W..why did he call me princess. I only fantasied about it but it was really embarrassing. hehehe Why I'm blushing. I must really be out of my mind."  

I scolded myself for blushing like an idiot just because someone called me princess. I was really tired so I decided to take a quick nap but before I need to send Li-syuk to school so I went outside gave Li-syuk a quick bye bye kiss and hug and after sending him off now it's time for a power nap. 

( Hello you all. hope you all would be safe and happy. So as I promised I have updated the story for you guys so now go and enjoy . love you 😘. please stay healthy and safe. we'll meet soon)