Understanding each other's POV🤗

Min- Hyun POV:-

"No one ever dared to talk to me like that how can she speak to me in such tone." I said to myself in anger. I was more angry on myself because I couldn't even speak a single word in front of her. I was just listening to her because it's feel  like my mother is scolding me. 

"She must be laughing at me right now. After all she yelled at me in front of all my workers. She must be acting so proud." I murmured to myself and open my laptop to see what she's doing. 

"what the f*** why is she crying? Is she hurt or did I do something? what happened to her?" When I opened my laptop I saw her crying and I can't believe my eyes like what the f*** she's crying for? I mean I didn't do anything even she's the one who yelled at me.

She was literally a crying mess. " I mean she yelled at me like my mother and now crying like I shouted at her. I should be the one crying here. Haha what a funny thing to see." I said to myself in disbelief. Suddenly I saw her calling someone. 

" Must be boyfriend or something. Is she going to give all the gossip to her boyfriend or complain about me.  what the hell." I said to myself but I heard an voice the seems to be of a middle aged man. 

"why she always put her phone on speaker what a weird person but it's a good thing for me." I thought and started to listen their conversation. I know it's a bad thing to hear someone's private convo but let's forget about it right now. 

Third person's POV:- 

Agni: "H-hello papa " she said while crying 

seriously she called her father. She's really weird." Min-Hyun thought and again started to hear them. 

Agni's father: Hey baby wait a min.. Are you crying? What happened?"                                                           Her father asked her with concern

Agni:  .......................

Agni's father: what happened darling? Are you hurt? Is there any spider in your room? Is it big? tell me baby what happened? "

Agni:  No papa actually I..I (sob) no actually a m..man 

Agni's father:  whom did you scold now? Is he older than you?  does he work on your office or did you scold someone on road?"                                                                                                                                             her father asked her chuckled and Agni whined cutely at his chuckling. 

"Woooh  her father knows her very well. I mean what a guess that she scolded someone older than her" Min-Hyun said to himself and smirked.

Agni: May be It was my fault papa. I shouldn't have yelled at him But I just can't control myself. I was just so angry. I'm feeling so bad now papa I know he's not a bad person and he was just concerned for mee but his way of speaking was so rude that I can't help myself. I..I'm sorry papa what should I do now I don't want him to think of me as a bad and arrogant girl who doesn't have any manners.                                                                                                                                                                 She said and started to cry again.