A little secret that nobody knows🫢👀

Min-Hyun POV:-

No matter how hard I try to distract myself from the thought of that girl but my mind keeps going there again and again.

"I want to know about her who is she? What's her background? Why she came here ? What's her motive? How came she attracts people so easily and most of all how dare she rolls her eyes at me and she doesn't even smile at me.... wait what Noo not again"

I scolded myself for thinking so much about her but I really wanted to know about her for the safety of my brother I can't trust her just because He likes her.

Suddenly I remembered that I had installed IP Cameras at my house a long time ago after that incident and only Sungwoo and I know about that and with the help of them I can see what she's doing and find out what her actual purpose is?

"Isn't this a bad idea, How can I invade her privacy? But It's about the safety of my family why should I not do it? But she's a girl how can I? but she's in my house I can do it." I thought about it again and again and at last I finally decided to do it.

So when I opened my laptop The first thing a saw is that she's sitting in bed and someone on her phone is scolding her. She's was sitting with a sad pout on her face. After getting scolded for a long time the people on the other side of phone started to show their love and concern for her. But she lied to her family that she's in a apartment why's that? What she's up to?

(A/n POV:- Min-hyun had learned many languages during his school and college time and Hindi was the one of them so that's why he can understand very well that what's going on there)

After hanging up the call she laid down on the bed but suddenly she started to cry I couldn't understand why was she crying but then I heard her saying that no one ever yelled at her and by seeing her family love for her maybe it's true. " Maybe I was too harsh on her I shouldn't had yelled at her without asking everything." I said to myself and felt little guilty but then I saw her getting up from the bed and Turning THE A.C. OFF.

"Really?? who turn off the A.C. when the temperature almost reached around 27 in summer? and COVER herself with a blanket too.. She's so weird but interesting too." I said to myself and started to watch her falling asleep.

Third person's POV:-

Agni was sleeping soundly when someone tried to wake her up. She opened her one eye half and looked at watch and put a pillow on her head to hide her face and sleep again. But someone shook her again.

"Mumma yarr abhi 5 bje h subha ke sone do na itni jaldi kya h.(Mumma please let me sleep it's 5 am in the morning. What's the hurry?) " Agni said and rolled on other side and fell asleep again.

"Nuna get up please if you won't wake-up I will throw cold water on you" Li-Syuk shouted with full force and shook her again. As soon as the word "Nuna" went into her ears she woke up Immediately and looked at Li-syuk who was staring at her already.

"Good morning baby" She said and smiled awkwardly. Li-syuk looked at her with a done face.

"For god sake Nuna it's evening not morning." Li-Syuk said with annoyed tone.

"Ohh really I'm sorry baby I just forget that I'm in Korea now." Agni said and made a cute pout and seeing that pout Li-syuk smiled and huged her.

"It's okay nuna I was just confused you're my nanny or I am yours hehe" he said and giggled and Agni laughed too.

"I think I'm your nuna so you have to take care of me too. It's not a bad idea." Agni said and leaned on his shoulder.

" Guess what I'm not only one who's spoiled here anymore I got a company too." Li-Syuk said and laughed and Agni laughed

"Nuna I want to eat something prepared by you in dinner. Will you please cook for me?" Li-Syuk said with puppy eyes and Agni smiled.

"Of course baby. Now I'm going to take a shower after that I'll make you whatever you want to eat okay." Agni said and Li-syuk nodded excitedly and went out of the room. Agni took shower and changed her clothes and started drying her hair while singing a song without realising that someone is watching her and smiling widely.

It's already 6:30 and Li-syuk was sitting on the couch. Agni also came there and went near to Li-Syuk and asked him what he wants to eat and li-syuk said that he wanted to eat pasta so Agni went to kitchen and start making pasta for him. She made some extra pasta in case "someone else" wanted to eat. After preparing the whole thing she came to li-syuk and they both sat on a couch and started to talk about so many things. After sometime Min-hyun also came from office and after getting fresh he came down to have dinner with Li-syuk.

Li-syuk and Min-hyun sat on the dinning table and Agni was about to serve food to them but Li-syuk stopped her.

"Nuna come, sit and have dinner with us. Mrs. Kim will serve food." Saying this he got up and went to her and held her and made her sit in the chair next to him. But Agni hesitated and refused to sit because she thought she was also here to work like other helpers so she should eat after them like others. Min-hyun was noticing that she is hesitating.

"You are here for Li-Syuk so you should do what he asked you to do. You don't have to be so polite unnecessarily." Min-hyun said and looked at her.

"I know I'm here for him and I'll do it what he asks me to do but only when he asks for right thing. Being a nanny and Nuna also means to teach your little brother the difference between right and wrong AND I'm Not Being Polite Unnecessarily. I hope You'll understand my point of view. Here are many other workers like me that's why It's not right for me to sit and eat with you and certainly not without asking them." Agni said in a certain voice and looked away.

"I'm sorry Nuna I should have asked you first. Let me ask for their permission oaky if they said yes without any objection then you'll eat with us." Li-syuk said and about to ask when Mrs. Kim came toward them.

" Young master can I say something to Her Can I?" She asked and Li-syuk nodded.

" It's okay sweetheart. We all know how much you care for us and trust me you are also as precious as young master and master to us. So you should eat with them and don't worry about us we never eat here we always eat in our houses. So sweetheart please eat with young master and master okay and you don't have to hesitate or take permission for any thing from us." She said and smiled and Agni also smiled at her.

After that they all sat on the dinning table and started to eat. Mrs.Kim serve food to them. Li-syuk and Agni ate pasta but Min-hyun didn't eat it and after finishing the dinner they went to their room. Agni and Li-syuk hugged and Agni gave a good night kiss to li-syuk on his forehead and she also went to her room.

Three days passed like this Min-hyun ordered Mrs. Kim to prepare food for all not because he didn't like Agni's food but because he saw some cuts and bandages on her hand which she got while preparing food for Li-Syuk. Agni and Min-hyun are not talking to each other like before but their eyes started to meet more than before.

Let's see what will happen next.........................................

(Hey everyone it's me and I know I updated the story late and I'm really sorry for that But trust me from now on I'll update it on time so don't forget to vote me Love you❤️😘)