Everyone has two eyes. but no one have same view🍂🥀.

Li- syuk's POV-

"It is for the very first time when someone scolded me but with love and right. She's beautiful kind and sweet and for the very first time someone's sweetness didn't scared me. First time I saw care in someone's eyes that doesn't feel selfish. I mean isn't it strange that a lady come to my house for the first time and next moment she almost become my family. Her love just feels right. She's the first one who made breakfast for me without asking me that want to eat .

I can feel that what she had done for me was because of love not for job or any kind of responsibility just like hyung and appa. And her cooking skills are too good .I never had any vegan food that was this much tasty. And most of all skills she's brave enough to taunt hyung. hehehe that was really funny hyung couldn't even speak a word in front of her." 

I laughed out loud thinking about it when Miya came to me when she saw me laughing alone. Ahh... Actually Miya is my classmate and my "friend" (crush) too. She asked me why am I laughing alone.?

"Omo is it a dream or a miracle ? Mr. grumpy is laughing all alone ." She said in a dramatic manner and laughed and I laughed at her behaviour.

"It's nothing I'm just happy today. After so many days I felt naturally happy." I said and looked at her and I saw her looking at me and smiling lovingly and that made me blush.

"Why are you blushing idiot? STOP BLUSHING" I screamed in my mind of course.

"Tell me what is so good that made you this much happy. I guess the reason will be something special." She asked me.

" You know my hyung loves me so much" I said and looked at her and she nodded.

"Today I got a big sister too that loves me as much as my hyung does." I said and smiled again

"Really so when are you introducing me to her??" She asked to me and I started blushing again just like an idiot.

"Soon may be and You know she's so pretty and sweet and skilled too and I can feel that she loves me too." I said to her and she smiled.

"Congratulation for getting fourth real member in the club." she said and laughed and I laughed too.

Min Hyun's POV-

When I came down my eyes landed on a person a girl or I would say a very beautiful and when I heard her laughing I felt that my heart skipped a beat. I felt this feeling after so many years and guess what it feels like history wants to repeat itself again but I'll not let this happen this time. 

An anger started to built inside me. I have already forbid the entries of young and unmarried girls in my mansion so what she's doing here? I don't now why but I couldn't control myself and started to shout at everyone.

"who the hell let you enter my mansion??" I shouted at her and she flinched at my high voice but soon she replied and with such boldness that I never saw on any girl not even Kate had this much boldness she was shy. But what's with those tears in her eyes. She talked to me with so much attitude than why she had those sad expressions in her eyes when I yelled at her. 

 A thought was running in my mind that why? I mean why? that Li-syuk was also defending her but as soon as I saw the change on Mr. Park's behaviour my doubt got clear that She has a personality that can easily affect other person's behaviour. 

And for a moment after shouting at her when she looked at me I felt like there was no emotion in those eyes but soon it changed into sadness.                                                                                                          "I can guess she doesn't like me anymore and I don't care it's not like that I want her to like me or anything but those same eyes when they look at Li-syuk they show love when the look at Mr. Park they show respect and excitement but for me sadness. Why? AHHHH why am I thinking about this." I cursed myself for thinking about her so much. I just can't stop myself from thinking about her and those  tears in her eyes. 

"Did I yelled so hard that it scared her? Was her past master abusive or she's just sensitive? Or is it possible that I'm the first person who yelled at her? but how's that possible?  I need to stop thinking about it." I said to myself and for distraction I started to do some kind of office work. 

Agni's POV :-

I finally finished my work when all of the workers came to me and asked me if I know Mr. Park for a long time or If I'm his relative or something . They  just seemed  so curious about it. I don't know why but they were.

"Ah.. No I don't know him actually it's my first time meeting him." I tried to explain myself but they became more shocked.

"Did I do something wrong? " I asked them nervously 

"No sweetheart you didn't do anything wrong you are just capable to do things that no one can do here that's it." she said to me and smiled.

"And what are those things?" I asked her 

"Those things are like you made young master call you nuna and trust you, Second you made Mr. park laugh which is so rare and lastly you are able to cut and taunt master Yoon." She said and smiled and other laughed, I laughed too. 

"I don't know why you guys are so surprised but I just did what I always do I just talked to them with love and respect and about Your master Yoon I'll make sure to haunt him until he he starts to talk to me and all of you with respect. You guys work for him but it  doesn't mean that he fully owes you. So I'm deciding to haunt him until he realizes it." I said and laughed and other laughed with me too. 

"Good luck buddy. " One of them said and I smiled

"But remember Don't do anything that can hurt anyone okay." Mrs. Kim said to me and I nodded. I went to my room and saw that the old man had sent me some clothes and daily use products.

After all these things I finally decided to call my parents because i didn't call them after landing here. So I called them and as usual first thing I heard was so much scolding form my Mumma because she was worried for me. Yes Indian parents are just like this anyways she asked me about so  many things like how am I and why I didn't call them after landing here? why my phone was off. So obviously I lied as  every Asian child would do in this situation. I told them that I reached safely and I didn't call because I didn't buy new sim card and if I had did it with my old one it will charge so much and yup I successfully made them believe in me. 

After talking to them I changed my clothes and decided to take a nap because I was sleepy and tired. When I finally lay down in the bed I suddenly remembered the incident that happened earlier in the morning and My eyes become teary again and I started to cry because no one has ever treated me this way. 

"NO one has ever yelled at me without any reason. No one scolded me when even when I made mistakes not even my boss not my father but he yelled at me. How can he do that. I will not talk to him anymore." I said to myself and got up from bed because I felt nausea firstly I thought it was because I cried but then I remembered that I'm allergic  to A.C. which has room freshener so I turned off the A.C. and went back to bed and tucked myself in a blanket because it's cold here just for me  and soon I fell asleep and finally woke up when someone started to shake me...................................

(Hello my lovely readers. How are you all. I hope you all are doing fine and enjoying my story so don't forget to support me and vote and comment for me. See you soon in next chapter. I love you all )💋😘💕