"bad or good" who knows ☯️

Min hyung's POV :-

I just finished my meeting when i got the news That after so many years a girl has said yes to work in my company. My secretary came to my cabin and had the resume of that girl in her hand. I have no interest in her resume or her but I want to know who is so daring Despite knowing the record of my company she agreed to work here. Must be do daring or i should say stupid.

"Just tell me about her qualification and achievements" I said to my secratary Beom seok and he starta telling me about it and I was a little surprised that the qualification and achievements were really impressive. She's still young but her achievements are way more impressive. I can guess that she'll be hard to fire because no matter how good she'll be foreigners can't be trusted so I know I'll fire her soon. But I like challenges, so let's see in how many days I can force her to show her true colors.
"Let's see how much patience you have" I said to my self and smirked

"Cancel the car which was going to pick her up from the airport" I said to Beom and let's see what will she do.

Agni's POV :-

I finally landed in Seoul. I was still in airport waiting for my car which was supposed to pick me up and drop me at my apartment. I still have no Idea why my boss didn't let me know more about the company but I do know that the CEO of the company "Lee managements and Energy solutions" is very mysterious no one knows how he looks except his partners and some of employees.

But anyways I got my apartment keys and my important documents and that's enough for me for now.
I was waiting when I met an old man as same age as my uncle (he is older than my father) and he was so sweet. I can tell he was very impressed by my Korean language and accent and he got more impressed when he got to know it's my first time here. He was such a nice person. I love it how he was calling sweetheart and most importantly it didn't make me uncomfortable.

It was not cringe but more like a father calling his daughter and I started to miss my father. But anyways we talked about so many things like why I came here and something about myself too. We talked about almost three and half hour because he was also waiting for someone. Suddenly two men come to me and said they came to pick me up so I decided to follow them. I said good bye to that old man and came out of the airport with those men. One of them said he'll Carry all my belongings and other will take me to the car. But I felt suspicious when I didn't see any car or anything out there.

"Where's the car?" I asked them in English.
"No English" one of them replied so I again asked the same thing so they told me that car is one Street away from airport. And to confirm my doubt for the last time I asked them what's my name and who sent them to pick me up. And my doubt got confirmed when they can't answer my questions so I started to take my belongings from them we they both started to stop me After a lot of scuffle, one of us cut my hand with a knife and ran away with my luggage.
Yes I got robbed the day I landed in Korea.

It was already night and I was in front of airport with my wounded hand. I don't have any money or my belongings. I sat and started crying about my bad luck. I was zoned out crying and thinking about my luck and all suddenly a hand came from nowhere and patted my head lightly. I looked up and saw that same old man I met at airport. I got emotional and started crying in front of him and told him what happened. He consoled me the same way my father do and that made me cry more. He hugged me lovingly.

" I want you to trust me sweetheart. I know it'll be hard for you after what happened earlier but trust me your like my daughter and I don't want to see you in pain"
He knows It's hard for me to trust anyone anymore so he gave me one of his I'd so I can trust him and I too decided to give him a chance because my father said not all people are same .

He took me to a hospital and treated my wounds after that he took me to a police station and filed a complaint about robbery and attack. He offered me some money and asked me if I have any place to go. I politely rejected the money as I know I already owe him so much and I honestly told him that I have nowhere to go. He asked me if I want to do a part time job to make a living as I don't want to depend on him or anyone and if I'll do that job I'll have a good place to live until I got my things back so I said yes because I had a feeling that I can trust him.

"So which company you were going to work for sweetheart" he asked me with a little smile and that smile was so comforting
"The Lee managements and Energy solutions" I replied in short.
Really... He was little surprised as I can see and after thinking for few secs. he asked me again
"you do you have your joining letter with you or that was also in your bag."

"That was also in the bag but I had a gmail from company that can prove that I was the one." I said to him

"No sweetheart they'll never accept that no matter how hard you try they will reject your prove. You have to show them your original joining latter" he explained to me and I lost my last hope too.

"I can offer you a job sweetheart that includes a good salary, a place to live and good food to eat but job will not be that much easy but if you handle it well it'll become the easiest job." He said to me and looked at me and I And I nodded as I don't have any other choices.

"You have to work as a nanny sweetheart I can guess that you'll be gentle with kids so I want you to do that job. You don't have to do anything except taking care of a boy the problem is that he's 14 years old so you have to deal with him as a big sister and he's stubborn and hot tempered. Can you do that sweetheart?"

I thought for few minutes then said yes because I can deal with kids so I don't think that gonna be problem kids just want love and care that's it.

And we suddenly entered a big mension which had a big VIP name plate said" Lee Mension"
That old man went inside and told me to follow him. He talked to some people there and then came to me
" They'll take care of you sweetheart don't worry take my number and call me whenever you need something. They all will be good to you if not or they bully you or something else call me okay."
I said yes and he went out of the Mension.

(So how are you all I hope you are doing well and I'm so sorry for late update. I was busy in the biggest festival here so I can't update it i hope you all understand.
Please do vote and like comment I really like getting to my readers .
Bye bye babies 😘💖 see you soon 💋)