Chapter 8

The water cascading down my back as the steam filled the atmosphere created the perfect getaway from my own thoughts.Rubbing some eucalyptus oil and honey over my skin I indulge in the peace of an amazing bath. I find myself to be pretty nervous for tonight. Is it what happened earlier with that dog shit Brian ? Or am I catching feelings already ? No sah I doubt that. After all, good girl like me nuh ketch feelings we ketch flights hehehe. As I turn the shower faucet off, I quickly make my way to my room and dried off my skin. I wonder what should I wear tonight? Ugh. Decisions,Decisions,Decisions. I make my way to my closet as I scurry through the clothes that I have. Hmm, this would set the tone. An orange metallic dress that clings to my body like latex, with my gold heels and gold bag. That will definetly set the tone. Putting on some music I quickly got into the mood of getting the F outta here and have some fun. This dress fits like a glove; as it hugs my curves and clings to my bosom so effortlessly. Tonight I will let my hair down. Putting on my final touches, I grab my Yves Saint Laurent Libre, Tom ford soleil Blanc shimmering oil and some lip gloss. One thing fi sure two things fi certain gyal have to smell good. As I look in the mirror one last time, I realize I'm missing something, a smile. Ugh, I hope I don't ruin the mood tonight and just enjoy the time I will have with Xavier. I heard a vibration and I can tell, it's him. Belly bottom start get nervous! A Wah shit! Says the girl who ketch flights not feelings. Giving very much delulu. Aye !aye !sssshhh!
"Hello? Hi Xaiv... Okay I'm almost finish getting ready so I will meet you downstairs,once you pull up." Rass I never a check time it's 7:30 pm time for him to come and get me. His voice is so damn deep and sexy. Reminds me of a classical love songs as it serenades your ears and touches your soul. Yeah, he does something to me. Okay bitch! Time to get it together. I said a silent prayer as I stand looking at my self in the mirror, I look at my curves, the lining between my bosom, the outline of my jawline the bow of my lips as my finger gently pressed against the tallied lines across them. A small breath of air escapes my lips as I send my prayers high; praying for a good night. I claim it! I deserve it! It's mine! As the horn toots, I make my way to the living room as I opened the door, I see a handsome man standing outside as he waits for me by his car. A smile grew across my face as I stare into his eyes, as he holds my gaze.

As I walked down the stairs, I remember to wear my confidence on my shoulders and my boldness on my brows. Meeting him, he brings me in by the waist with a hug. He smells sooo damn good. I could do this all night. Standing here, just hold him as he holds me. "You smell nice though browning." He whispered in my ears.You too. "Thank you" I said softly as we lock in what feels like forever. As he let me go, I meet him by his beautiful brown eyes as they stare into my soul. What are they searching for? what are they looking for? My eyes slowly drift to his lips. Goddamn they are so moisturized and fucking perfect. No this too quick, get it together my girl. He smiles at me as he holds my hand and walks me to the passenger side. "Get in beautiful" he says as he opens the door for me. I smiled and get in. This feels good mon. As I settle in and buckle up, he came in and ask if I was okay. I reassured him yes.

The drive to the restaurant was silent and not in a boring way, but just enjoying each other's presence. As we pull up to the restaurant parking lot. He reaches over and pull my face close to his. What this now. "You look really beautiful tonight, so fucking gorgeous" I gulped at the sound of his voice. God of David! Carry me through the night. "Thank you Xaiv, you look rather handsome yourself." He wore a white dressed shirt with cuffs up to his elbow,navy blue pants and brown dress shoes with a Louis Vuitton belt, as his Jesus piece hanged from around his neck. He open my door for me as we both head into the restaurant. His hands around my hips as we both walked in, gave me every bit of confidence I need. "Hi,Reservations for two" he said to the receptionist. "Welcome Mr.Blackwood, your table is waiting for you."the receptionists says. As we walked to the table I notice the amazing ambiance of the restaurant, low warm lights with smooth reggae music in the back, set the tone for a perfect meal. "So, how was your day today?" He asks me. Should I tell him the whole truth and nothing but the truth ? "It was okay, class was boring as usual and this world is full with its craziness. I just happened to make it through it." I said as I try to brush off the highlight of my dad. That dirty dog Brian. "How was yours?" I ask him. " It was good. I had to go to a few meetings, and close some deals. And now I'm here with you. Can't complain." The waitress came over with the menu, the food option is immaculate. But I just want some chicken tenders and fries. But me can't do that as a first date, you crazy. And I made sure to bring my vex money just in case this man nuh wah pay. "Yes I will take the calamari for my appetizer,Salmon Florentine for my main course please."

As I politely said to the waitress. "And you sir?" "Yeah, I will take the crab cakes and the ribeye steak,and a bottle of Spoken West Chardonnay, California, 2021, please thank you." Hmm guy with great taste. "You nuh hungry mon, me carry u here fi eat eno maamz order up." He said. I chuckled;poor him nah know seh me eat this place down like chi chi. "It's our first date, I don't want to imply." I said shyly. "Nah,when it comes to you,nothing is ever too much, I got you." Nothing is more comforting than a reassuring man. We start to discuss the current affairs happening in the country and the crazy fanatics happening on tik tok. What a piece of brighting town! We explode in laughter as we speak and the memories of today leaves my body slowly. But what can I expect from Xavier? Will he cheat or will he dog me out? Ugh. I hate this feeling. But I guess this is something I would have to find out, or should I?

Hey my loves!  Decisions,Decisions, Decisions. What do you think Sarai should do?
Remember to like and comments my loves 💕