~☆37☆~

Zzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzz

Mmmmmmmhn

Hm?

Ughhhhh idon wanna get uuuuup..

Mmmmm

Sniff sniff

Tf is that smell..

Wah..

AH- HOLY SHIT HI UHM-

How did you get in.. oh my window..

Hehe.. um.. uhhhhh.. oh! Ohhh im- goodness I'm so sorry-

I haven't been here for awhile, have I? Ehehehe...

Eh...

..

...

...
Listen, it's been a lot of stuff happening and..

...sigh

You can read right through me can't ya?

You always know better, you smart cookies..

Well, I'm not entirely lying, I did cry quite a bit for good "break down" reasons. And honestly I was focused on doing other things.

I have a lot of things to keep track of, lots of big ideas and plans for this year alone. And while I owe you an apology, I should say thank you for sticking around even though I drop at the sound of a cat every so often.

Thank you, for staying and simply being here. And I'm sorry for not being more consistent. I should let you know one of the reasons I was away longer then usual, it was because not long ago I just finally finished one of my most favorite series ever; Lucifer. I adore this show for its clever writing, consistency in the characters, handling of the storylines, and bold moves in the script.

It was simply the closest thing to a real masterpiece of media I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying right before my eyes. I cannot praise it enough. And even the very end made perfect sense to end where it did. It tied loose ends, answered long standing questions, and made me sob out loud. It was a long morning is what I'm saying..

That and also the entire Hazbin Hotel series. I loved it, truly I loved it. And I don't care much for the hate it's gotten. To me, it's an enjoyable media with an interesting engaging story and fun characters. Alastor being my top favorite but I have multiple favs :3 also, fuck adam. all my homies hate adam. Lmao- sorry sorry- I want an excuse to talk about it honestly and I'm not doing that on Twitter.

Sorry I know I have yapping rights in my own book, buuuuuuuut we have pictures to get to here. I shouldn't make you wait anymore, I don't have much else important to tell you unless you're interested. And frankly I'm getting a little sad about having no comments ever even though I ask out right for you to use your voices.

Either way, here's what you came for.