[THREE]

"Hey there." Seth smiled as he walked into my bedroom, knocking on my already open door, shutting it behind him.

"Hi." I smiled at my twin, shutting my book and taking my glasses off. 

"You seemed like you had fun today." He smiled at me, before eyeing my book cover. "I haven't seen you have that much fun with other's in a long time." 

"I really did. Your friends are really cool." I smiled at him, sitting up in a cross legged position, hugging onto my pillow.

"It's a good look on you sis. Really. They like you a lot. They were all hoping that you'd sit with us at lunch." He told me, nudging my arm a little.

"Really?" I asked, my face turning a small shade of red.

"Yes. They all consider you a friend. Actually, they all got up Quil and I for not having you sit with us sooner." He laughed. 

"I'll think about it." I chuckled. "How's Paul?" 

My twin brother shook his head. "He hasn't been answering anyone's messages or Jacob's phone calls. We think something's going on with them three. A cult maybe." This made me snort with laughter.

"A cult?" I said, raising my eyebrows. Seth laughing too.

"What are you two laughing about?" Our mum smiled, opening my bedroom door.

"This dork. Thinks Paul and Jared have joined a cult with Sam." Seth and I chuckled, looking at our mum who now held a sour expression.

"Don't laugh." She said sternly, this making Seth and I shut up. "Sam Uley is a protector of our lands and the tribe." She said, this made me roll my eyes. "And! With Jared and Paul now - it's extra protection. You will not speak bad on their names again. Do we understand?" 

Shocked, Seth and I looked at one another, our eyes wide, before nodding. "Yes mum." With that, she closed my door.

"Dramatic much." We both said, before laughing.

JARED POV

 "Dude, she's so cool. Absolute beast at soccer. We won of course. You'd like her." Paul said to me as we sat at Emily's coffee table, eating a scone. 

"Who would he like?" Sam asked, walking in, Emily close behind him.

"This girl at school, Aden." Paul said, biting his scone.

"Aden Clearwater?" Emily piped up, a smile forming on her face.

"Yeah, how do you know her?" Paul asked her, Sam sitting down next to me now, buttering his own scone, pulling Emily into his lap.

"She's Emily's little cousin." Sam said through his food.

"I can't believe she's making friends!" Emily clapped as she looked at Sam with a bright smile.

"What do you mean?" Paul asked her, confused. My eyebrows raised waiting for Emily to carry on.

"She's a shy little thing, Addy. Always has been. Very into her books. She always told me, when she reads, it's like she can escape reality. Reality is so lonely to her and in books, it's a whole new world where she doesn't feel alone. She never spoke to anyone really, if she didn't know them. Only ever had one boyfriend too. She lived with me and my family for a little bit, with the Makah Tribe. But she's such a lively and wild girl once she's out of her shell." Emily smiled at the table. 

"Why doesn't she have friends though?" I asked.

"She's got trust issues. Her boyfriend cheated on her, her friends abandoned her, all while she lived with me. It was a tough time, she worked so hard to gain these people and they just dropped her. Quil's only been her real friend, if you don't include her sister and brother. Now she struggles with bullying apparently now too, or so I heard from Sue." This caused Paul and I to look at one another.