[FIVE]

It's been a week since I told Jared about what had happened between Kim and I. A week of non-stop texting and calling between us. Endless laughter and amazing conversations.

It was a beautiful spring morning and I honestly have never felt better. Cup of coffee in one and hand and my book in the other, a ping pulled me from the fantasies of my book.

Jayjay
Good morning! I'm picking you up in five!
- Jay x

Me
Good morning jayjay! Argh, whyy so early? You're distracting me from my book.
- Ads xo

Jayjay
You and that damn book lol. I'm taking you to get coffee and then we can head to school? If you're cool with that?
- Jay x

Me
Coffee? You know the magic words! Are you coming back to school?
- Ads xo

My heart dropped as I realised how Kim might react to me showing up to school with Jared...

Jayjay
Of course I do, love. Yeah, I am. Don't worry about Kim, I'll make sure she doesn't hurt one beautiful hair on that head of yours. Now, put that book down, I'm almost at yours.
- Jay x

I laughed, finishing my cup of coffee before heading inside and brushing my teeth, before I chucked on my cardigan and slipped on my converses before a knock sounded on the front door.

"I got it!" I yelled rushing down the stairs, kissing my parents on the cheek as I went

"I got it!" I yelled rushing down the stairs, kissing my parents on the cheek as I went. But Seth beat me to it.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned, trying to stand his ground to the clearly bigger Jared.

"Hey Seth." Jared said calmly. "I'm just picking up Addy."

"Why?" Seth questioned.

"Cause asshat. He's taking me for coffee. I'll see you at school." I nudged him, eyeballing him to stop.

Seth sighed before nodding, "Look after her."

"Will do." Jared nodded, leading me over to his car.

"I'm so sorry." I sighed, when Jared got into his side of the car.

"Don't be. He has every right to be mad. It's a shitty situation but unfortunately." Jared shrugged his shoulders. We drove, singing and dancing to some music before pulling up to a coffee shop / book store.

"What this?" I asked all excited. "Jared, you realise we're in Forks right?"

"Yeah I know." He laughed. "Why do you think I wanted to leave early. It's the only place like this I could find. I thought we'd be a some books for you, then grab something to eat and a coffee or two to go. Then head back to school." He shrugged opening his door and rushing to mind as I grabbed my bag.