Aloha #1

"are you really sure you can do it alone? i can book an urgent flight if you cant."

i shook my head along with my both hands signaling him not to do what he was planning inside his head. "im fine hyung, i can do it alone. plus its just five days."

"i know but that island is very far away from here." he reasoned out and i saw the dedications in his eyes na isang no ko lang, sasama na talaga sya sakin. "plus it was on the other side of the world! if something happens to you there, we couldn't reach you out more sooner."

"why dont we just let seokmin go alone? he's not a kid anymore hyung." both jeonghan hyung and i jerked our heads on our side to see wonwoo hyung who broke his silent. he was doing a blueprint kasi nang client nya. "and for sure there would be tour guides there on the hotel he's going to stay to for five days."

"wonwoo hyung is right. tsaka you know the reason why seokmin wants to go on that trip naman diba?" now its minghao who butted in as he sipped through the coffee he was drinking, still typing something on his laptop.

"and para nadin matuto mag-isa si seoks." i guess its seungkwan's turn to say something contradicting to what jeonghan hyung wanted to do. they were all right naman. "for all his life he has been with that ex of his, he also need to learn how to stand on his own."

"i agree with the rest of you." jihoon hyung heave a sighed as he exchange glances to both me and jeonghan hyung. "let seokmin go alone. kaya nya na yan, malaki na yan."

after all the advices and convinced we did just for jeonghan hyung to stop worrying about what would happen to me for that five-day trip, finally, he had give up and just reminded me to call and update him time to time. he was that worried since he was the one who saw how that ex of mine and me planned this supposed to be a couple trip and since kasi he saw na hindi na yun matutuloy pa. actually he has been contradict to this plan saying na baka di ko daw kayanin yung sakit or sowhatever related sa break up namin nung ex ko.

though i have told and showed him enough naman that i can do it. plus that ex of mine and i broke up three months ago already, hindi naman yung kahapon lang kami nagbreak that the wounds was still this fresh inside of me. but yeah, i can still admit that the wounds was still here in my heart but i know to myself that i made progress naman all through that three months. it wasn't the same as the first months where i really did nothing but to cry all day long. im fine now, im starting to heal already.

and that trip.. that five-day trip alone to hawaii was for me to relax, no works, no stress, yung wala akong ibang iintindihin kundi sarili ko lang. that trip was supposed to be a trip for the both me and my ex, we planned it very well and detailed but because we broke up, ako nalang yung magtutuloy nitong plano. this trip wasn't refundable kasi and i dont want my money to go in vain just to have this supposed special trip with him. plus i have his consent naman.. that ex of mine, ive asked his consent to continue this trip and he agreed.

oh, he wouldn't be with me since he was that busy with his new girl that he got impregnated.

the six of us.. i mean, me, jeonghan, jihoon, wonwoo hyung, minghao and seungkwan shared dinner inside my unit. we ordered home service and online since we couldn't cook dinner because of how busy we are. though actually ang busy lang naman ay si wonwoo hyung and minghao. wonwoo hyung's an engineer kasi and he has new clients kaya todo gawa nang blueprint and minghao hyung was busy contacting his manager because of his upcoming schedule. he was a model by the way.