Aloha #2

"aloha! welcome to waikiki!"

that's what greeted me the moment i unload the car that fetch me from the airport of honolulu. the girl was wearing a formal attire like what other receptionist do but the difference was, she was wearing that flower necklace that symbolizes that i am.. we are in hawaii already. she was smiling so wide at me so i was left no choice but to smile and bow to her to give her respect, then the butler ㅡ oh yes, the hotel that i booked has a butler especially when you are traveling alone and he was the one who fetch me at the airport earlier.

the butler signaled me to get my suite's key already which i gladly did as the receptionist asked for my name and the moment he saw my name occupying one of the suites they have, she greeted me again as she handled me the key of my suites then she told me to have a nice stay here at waikiki. the butler was the one who's carrying my luggage as we went to ride the elevator, and once it opened on the floor of my suites, he guided me through the hallways then he showed me where my suites was.

he also toured me around the whole suite and i cannot help but to get mesmerized by the interiors and the view that can be seen at the huge glass window of the salas and to my room. kitang kita ko yung beach, the white sands, the mountains bordering the ocean even the clouds and the ships that was sailing. plus kompleto yung appliances that i need for my five-day stay here, there was also a pool sa ground floor nitong hotel besides don sa white beach.

after the touring, iniwan din ako nang butler ko but he told me to call him whenever i need something, i just nodded and said my thank yous to him. i just changed my clothes into comfortable one since i dont plan on going out yet dahil may jetlag pa ko and i want to sleep and rest muna. but before i could rest, i opened my phone and tried to contact jeonghan hyung though i dont know if he could answer at this hour. its already past eight in the evening na kasi sa korea while here in hawaii, its still morning.

"where are you na? have you arrived already?" that's what he greeted the moment he answered my calls. he was still wearing his white trench coat and it seemed like he's still on his duty. "wait oh, you arrived already! the view in your back is so beautiful!"

that made me laughed. "yeah, just arrived an hour ago already."

"are you planning on going out already? your eyes looked like you didn't slept during your flight." he probably noticed how my eyes a bit drowsy since i was really sleepy and i could feel like im going to vomit anytime.

i shook my head. "not yet, im sleepy and tired. i want to rest muna. maybe ill be out later at night. sabi nang butler ko, maganda daw dito kapag gabi."

we just talked about my plans for the rest of my stay here and he even helped me plan an urgent itinerary since i dont have any yet. talagang balak ko lang is dito lang sa hotel and the beach for the whole five days but i thought that it would be boring kung same view lang makikita ko everyday. plus im seeking for healing and i want to try new things kahit sa limang araw lang na yun.

after he helped me plan an itinerary, he finally let me rest and sleep. i tucked myself on the mattress of this suite as i tried to sleep kahit nahirapan ako but good thing i did caught one. i woke up around almost seven in the evening already and the moment i woke up, the surroundings was dark but the moon and the so-called happenings on the beach was enough to shed light into my room. i just called my butler and told him im going to order room service dahil tinatamad padin akong lumabas.