Aloha #11

"what did you write there?"

that's what i had asked the moment i went closer to where joshua was and i found him sitting on the floor of the salas beside the coffee table as he was writing something at the bottom part of our polariods, yung may space sa baba. i sat beside him then he gave me the polariod he was holding.

it was him, the person in the picture was him that i captured earlier when we got bored here in my suite. he was smiling so wide that his both eyes disappeared and those were enough to see how happy he was.

"it means, be happy." he told me then he pointed at his handwriting na nasa baba nang picture. nilagyan nya kasi nang sulat yung polariod. and it was written in full hawaiian. "i also have your polariod with me. i will keep your picture with me so that when im missing you, at least i have a picture of you to look at."

"so you won't be just a memory... that us, happened." he added making me bite my lower lip and swallowed hard to restrain myself from my emotions.

a painful yet sweet smile crept into my face still staring at the polariod of him i was holding. "let's keep our pictures together... so we wont forget that we made each other like as if we are the happiest person in the world."

right after i said it, my tears that i keep holding back just cascade through my cheeks and i unconsciously sobbed when the emotions was too much for me to bear. i told to myself that i wont cry anymore because i already cried earlier when we are in the park pero hindi ko talaga mapigilan yung sarili kong maiyak every time i would get reminded that there are only hours left for us to be together. and when that hour was over, it was impossible for us to see each other again. the pain here in my chest was way too much to handle than it did when i broke up with my ex.

mas mahirap to at mas masakit don sa nauna kong naranasan. i never.. i never wanted to leave, i never wanted to fly back fo korea, pero sabi ko nga, i dont have a choice. hindi ako pwedeng mag-stay dito, my career and my whole life was there in korea plus babalik din namang LA si joshua. there's no use for me.. for us to stay here, when we all know... that fate meant to pull us away from each other.

joshua held my head high using my chin gently, then he cupped my cheeks as he was the one who wiped my tears away. he was wiping my cheeks using this thumb in a very careful and delicate way like as if my skin was very fragile he was afraid it might break. i could also see the emotions in his eyes as those were red like as if he was trying not to cry kasi umiiyak na ako. that he needs to be strong for the both of us.

he swallowed hard. "i told you not to cry anymore diba? ang kulit naman ng baby ko."

that made me somewhat laughed. "i-im sorry..."

when i sobbed again, he pulled me closer to him as he hugged me so tight as he was showering my crown a small kisses. his arms were wrapped around my upper body, while mines in between our bodies and we are sitting on the floor of the salas of my suite. we stayed like that for i dont know minutes and we only got to freed the hug when we heard how my stomach growls. i was hungry. he laughed about it that's why i glared at him and my spoiled brat personality attacks as i told him to order our dinner already for us to eat, which ginawa naman nya since gutom nadin naman sya.

we ate our last dinner together at the salas while we are sitting on the floor. i was glaring at him when i saw what food he ordered and it was none other than seafoods once again! he was laughing at my reaction and he reasoned out na eto naman na daw yung last dinner ko here in hawaii kaya sulitin ko daw kumain nang seafoods. i dont eat seafoods kasi often when i was in korea, im more of a vegetables and meat person talaga. and since i was starving already, i was left no choice but to eat another set of different kinds of seafoods buti nalang may barbecue as side dish.