fourteen

When Dasom wakes up, Yeonjun isn't there.

She panics first, thinking he's gone off again to do something dangerous.

Just when they were getting close to one another!

"Yeonjun?" she calls out, sitting up.

"Yeah?"

His response exhales a sigh of relief from her lips.

"Nothing," she says in a quieter voice.

She comes out, wearing pyjamas to find Yeonjun in the kitchen with his back to her.

"What are you doing?" she asks, making him jump and turn around.

His hair was still messy and he had glasses on.

'When did he own glasses?' Dasom thinks to herself.

Nevertheless, with his pyjamas, it was a cute look, very different from his normal clothing.

"Wait don't judge okay," he holds out a hand to stop Dasom from looking at what he's making.

"I'm just trying to make us lunch."

She couldn't make it past his arm and decided to give up and just look around the kitchen for any trace of ingredients or any smells that would give the meal away.

The packet of flour and the pan on the stove gave it away pretty instantly but she doesn't say anything, knowing that Yeonjun wants to tell her.

"Just sit down at the bench here," Yeonjun motions to the spot on the right.

There are two plates set out already with napkins but one has a small bundle of flowers sitting down on the table.

Immediately, worry run's through Dasom's mind even though his affection was something she wanted.

Dasom realised how serious he had become, and how playful she had become. It was totally different from the beginning.

"What have you done?" she says, not meaning it to come out so forwardly.

"What do you mean?" he asks, acting like he's offended.

"Why are you trying to win me over?"

"Um, I'm not, just sit down and be grateful I'm cooking for you" he motions for the chair.

"Alright alright. These for me?" Dasom asks. "Cute."

Yeonjun turned around to see Dasom's reaction, and the smile on her face made everything worth it.