eight

All Yeonjun could think about was how happy Dasom looked right now.

Sure, when he first saw her she was stressed about the work she had to do for her course.

But this was like another side of her.

She was playful, she wanted to take risks and be vulnerable with him and above all, there was a confidence that she had that was so appealing.

Yeonjun was afraid of what he felt, but that somehow made it all that more exciting.

"Dasom?" he looks over to see her gazing off into the water of the bay.

It was lapping slightly in a constant movement, a movement that was as sure as Yeonjun's passion for graffiti or his feelings for Dasom.

"Dasom, do you like gimbap?

"Huh?" she looks over and laughs at the random question. "Oh yeah, why?"

"I made some yesterday and I put some aside in a container for you but I forgot to bring it with me." He pouts slightly.

He was sure it was really good and Dasom would be impressed.

"It's alright, I guess I'll try it nex-"

Yeonjun interrupts, "Do you want to see my apartment? It was really good, I want you to have some."

Dasom just looks at Yeonjun and he sounds out of breath like it was hard for him to say. Was he nervous about his food?

"Okay, I'm sure it's great, Yeonjun! Do you wanna head there now?"

Yeonjun looks around the now empty skate park and the both of them realise how late it had gotten. It seemed that time had gone by fast for both of them.

On the walk back to Yeonjun's apartment, they walked under an overpass and Dasom stared at the piece of graffiti on the side of the metal piece.

While she had grown up seeing graffiti in high places all her life, she had only ever seen one person climbing up high to graffiti.

She'd looked on back then in mixed horror and awe.

Suddenly, she turned to Yeonjun. "You don't do that do you?" Dasom asked accusingly.

"What?" he faces her with surprise and confusion.

"Have you ever done dangerous stuff like that before?" she points high up on the overpass.

There was nowhere you could place your footing as you were standing up there.

One slip would mean death.