6;)

6. Cries

Avneet's hand shook as she stared at the screen of her phone, her eyes filled with tears as she looked at all those pictures of her's once happy moments, of her once happy life.

Tears left her puffy eyes and delicately slide down her cheeks to her lips down to her chin landing on the brighten up screen.

"I miss you mama" she croaked out, caressing the screen where her mother is holding the younger version of her in her arms securely as she smile lovingly at her.

"Why you had to leave me like this, see no one is there with me now, i am all alone." She whisper clutching the phone to her chest as to feel her hugging her slouch up figure sitting on the floor against her bed.

"Why you didn't take me with you?" She sobbed bowing her head down as she cried onto her own kness, her throat hurts badly and her eyes stung so much from the amount of constant crying she did in past 3 weeks.

She was tired and worn out just want someone to hold her and hide her in their arms from the world, because she's scared...she's so scared of this world, so scared from the backstabbing people in this world who broke her brutally.

She flinched as her sobs stop abruptly when the ring of her phone ringed and she saw the message notification, not in the mood to talk to anyone she place her phone aside and digged her face in her kness but groaned when her phone dinged again announcing yet another message.

She atlast looked at it and her eyes burn with tears again at the name on her screen.

My Zayn❤:

-Avi, can we talk?

-Hello Avi, are you there? Please talk to me.

-Avi please answer my calls, i really want to talk to you.

This is not the first time Zayn tried to message her, since the night of where she caught him cheating, he's been constantly calling and messaging her which annoyed her and brought back all the memories she's been desperately trying to forget to dig it deep in her heart.

Because no matter if Zayn cheated her all along and used her but his fake care and love meant so much to her, no one did that to her for as long as she can remember though it was all an act it still has an impact on her because that's the only thing she got in her life after her mother died.

It was her safe place where she felt warmth and comfort and she can't forget it so easily, it's hard and seems almost impossible because she's craving for it once again. She's craving for that warmth and care that made her happy and she enjoyed every bit of it.

She wants love, she craved for it desperately.

Avneet  gritted her teeth and slammed the phone shut and huffed in anger and sadness.

Her phone brighten up again and she harshly pick it up and punch the green button, picking up the devil's phone and speak before the other can even finish his sentense.

"Avi! Thank god y-"

"Fuck you Zayn! Stop calling me because it ain't giving you what you're planning in your evil mind! Go and Fuck yourself, dare calling or messaging me again and I'm gonna report a case on you for harrassing me! You shit face! Rot in hell!"

And she ended the call and switch off the phone, breathing heavily and placed in on the table harshly.

She tugged on her hair harshly and cried. "Why!Why you had to do it! Everything was fine! I was so happy once in my life!! Why you hate me so much!" She yelled as she looked at the moon through her open window, glaring at it as her eyes shed tears after tears not ending the waterfall as it drains all of her energy and she laid there crying while curling herself into a ball, crying in despair and in need of someone's love and comfort.

In need for someone to pull her out of this darkness where she was thrown into because she is scared of the blindness of it, scared that she can't see any light, any hope to bring her back to the brightness...she wants someone to save her, save her from drowning further into the depth of it.

Save me

The plead left from the depth of her soul.

●●●●●●

"What do I do Maa?"

Siddharth mumbled as he nuzzle his face into his mother's lap where he was resting his head laying on the couch as she stroke his hair sitting at the end of it, comfortingly.

"It's up to you darling"

He tell his mother everything after he came from Avneet's house about the marriage and all, Siddharth's mother wasn't surprised because she already knew how much Sonia had loved both of them together and how she always gushed about the couple how they look so good with each other, she always loved them together.

"Do what your heart says ashu, listen to your heart. Because sometimes our mind plays with our emotions but heart always chooses what it desires" she says soothingly.

Siddharth closed his eyes and sigh, the image of Avneet smiling brightly with a beautiful different kinds of flower crown in her hair as she gaze up at him with her  eyes which were sparkling with happiness made his heart warm and his stomach to burst with flames, flames of love and the craving to hold those squishy cheeks delicately like a fragile glass and rubbed his nose lovingly with her cute one and shower her with his love and affection.

He craved to give his undying and unstoppable love to Avneet and hold her in his protective arms to hide her from the evilness around her.

His sweet innocent baby that deserves all the happiness in the world, he wants to shower her with kisses and comforting hugs to sheild her from the world where she feels alone.

To take her to the world of his affection where he can show her the beautiful creations of his emotions and the tingling sensation where he can make her heart filled with love by giving her the taste of his own feelings that he kept away for so long.

He wants to let it all out and show her how much he loves her.

His lovely beautiful angel, his Life, his everything.

Siddharth's mom smiled as she saw the sweet smile that tugged on Siddharth's lips as he sleeps comfortably on her lap.

Must be dreaming about Avneet

She thought and chuckled quietly, her son is whipped for the brunutte.

She just hope everything turns out okay and well for the both of them.

_________

Hey.
Double update...

I had already written the earlier chapter so.....ya.

And I have a draft for a new book ready, though i would not start writing immediately but should i post the character sketch?

What will sid do?
Any guesses?

Reviews?