11:)

11. I said go away!!

She's not in love, No. She don't love Siddharth but she don't even feel hatred or anger for him too.

Yes she was before, like very angry and upset. But something changed after that night, when she poured her heart out, she doesn't regret it though.

This was all she needed, someone.

Someone to hold onto, to cry onto, to laugh, to feel needed, to hug, wanted someone to care for her, to understand her, to just be there for her, to...never leave her.

Wanted someone to save her.

Siddharth came like a miracle to save her from drowning into this dark world of misery and pain.

Though he was always there, Avneet just never saw him for someone to be like that position in her life.

He's not being a husband nor a bestfriend, he is just Siddharth supporting Avneet.

Avneet knows she's being selfish because she knows about Siddharth's feelings and that by these gestures she might be giving hopes to him but she choose not to think about it, she has already so much going on in her life that she can't handle another burden, but she's not denying it either.

She's selfish and she accepts that but she can't do anything.

She's desperate and pathetic.

After an unknown minutes, Avneet pull away and rubbed her eyes with her fists hearing tsked sound from the latter who pull her fists away from her eyes.

Siddharth delicately cupped her cheeks and wiped all her tears. "How many times I told you to stop doing that, you have such sensitive skin, looking red all over like a tomato"

Avneet smiled a little, still sniffing while she stared at Siddharth's warm and concern filled eyes as he wipe her tears.

"Feeling better?" Siddharth asked smiling softly at her.

Avneet nodded, wiping her nose with her sleeves.

"You're getting late" Avneet croaked out.

Siddharth sighs deeply. "You really don't know your importance in my life, do you?" Siddharth went towards the fridge and pull out the water bottle and filled the glass.

"Because if you have slightest bit of an idea, you'll know that this moment is much more important for me than any work"

He handed Avneet the glass and smiled warmly at her.

"Like it or not, I love you deeply and sincerely, and that doesn't allow me to do any compromises when it comes to courting you or comforting you." Avneet gazed sideways as she gulped.

Siddharth chuckled.

"No need to avoid your gaze from me, you're my number one priority and to make you get back on track is my responsibility-so be it showing or expressing my Love to you or Just being that someone you can count on whenever you needed" Siddharth went closer to her ear and whispered.

"I'd rather be the combination of both of my suggestions because both are so tempting."

Avneet's heartbeat fastens as Siddharth pulls back a bit, gazing directly to her eyes as leaning forward to boop their noses together.

"Just like I said that night, my Love is only enough to live a whole life together, so you don't need to worry about you being selfish because you're my Love and I choose to spend my life like that."

"You hadn't forced me to Love you, I happen to love you and that's on me, you don't need to feel guilty about not feeling the same because that's nothing to do with you, it's my love and it's my matter how I had to handle it, all you need to do is let me in and heal you with this Love because right now your fragile heart needs this and I'm more than ready to fill it for you because that's what I choose"