CHAPTER 1

Rain is a Fledgling at age 22 and starting college. His parents died in a car accident and he was adopted at age 3 to an elderly couple. Rain couldn't tell anyone that he was a fledgling. He had to keep it a secret. He was too scared to tell anyone the truth.

~~~~~

Today is Rain's first day of college.he is scared to go,not because of school itself but because he has not drunk a single ounce of blood since he has become a fledgling. He was so malnourished that you can tell he doesn't look too well.

He lives alone in a small apartment. The elderly couple that raised him died So, he was all alone.

Rain got on the City bus to go to school. When he arrived at the school he pulled out his schedule. He was wearing blue jeans and a Gray hoodie. He had his hood over his head because he was so nervous and the sun was making him nauseous.

He walked into the classroom and sat in the back. The lights are making him dizzy.

Class finally starts and yet he can't focus on a single thing. All of the sudden a man about 2 years older than him sits next to him. He has black hair, a black short sleeve shirt, a black jacket, blue jeans, a silver watch and a silver chain across his chest. He looks at rain and then pulls rain to his wrist.

" Clinch your thrust" the mysterious man says

Rain doesn't want to and just stays quiet.

"It's okay little fledgling, you won't hurt me." The man says, showing his fangs to rain, that he is a vampire. But rain still doesn't want to.

The man then pulls rain to his neck. Rain smells a lime scent coming out the man's neck Making rain drool. Rain digs his fangs deep on the side of the man's neck.

" Good boy" the man says

No one can see what's going on because they're both in the back. One of Rain's hands is hanging on to the man's shoulders while the other is holding onto the man's neck so rain can sink his fangs in even deeper. Rain finally lets up and moves away from the man's neck.

"Feeling better?" The man says with a smirk.

Rain wipes the blood off his lips with his sleeves and nods yes softly.

"Sorry" Rain says in a little voice

"What's your name?" The man says

"Rain. What's your name?" rain response

" My name is phayu, where is your colony? Do they not take care of you?" the man says

" I don't have one. I was adopted at a very young age. And my adopted parents had died when I was eighteen and now I have no one." rain says trying hard to hold back tears.

Phayu was at first concerned why rain wouldn't feed because it is super unnatural for a fledgling to not feed but now he understands that Rain was scared because he had no one to look up to and he did not want to hurt anyone.

~~~~~~

The class is over, Phayu grabs the boy's arm and the boy is quiet as Phayu pulls him towards the outside of the building.

" Do you have any more classes today?" Phayu says in a soft tone

Rain shakes his head no. And Phayu takes him off campus to a very elegant looking black car. A man steps out wearing the most top fashion name brand clothes. Rain hides behind Phayu.

" Who is this?" the rich fellow says while showing his fangs ready to feed on the young boy.

" A fledgling, so put your fangs away you asshole" Phayu says in a furious voice

The rich fellow pulls a shocked face.

"Why is he here?" the rich fellow responds

"He is coming back with us. He doesn't have a colony. Do you have a problem with that Prapai? Phayu says

" since when do you take in strays" Prapai states

Right since when? Phayu thought to himself. Maybe because of the fact that he has never seen a fledgling so malnourished before and he felt the need to help the poor fledgling. Anyway it was undoubtedly weird for him to do such a thing. So why? Why did he want to help the fledgling?

Notes:
It is my very first fanfic. I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 !!!

Lots of love!!❤️❤️❤️